16. Coming Back to the States

Before i knew it a month had past and Xavier had gotten a good grasp on the hunger and how to feed from someone without killing them. Elijah and i also moved into the Palace so we can help Xavier make the transition go smoother. It’s been really nice to be honest, Nik, Rebekah, Caun, and Josh have all texted me letting me know how Mystic Falls is doing and that Nik got us unlinked before Finn was killed which didn't bother me to much. Kol also texted to let me know that he was still alive and creating mayhem where he was at which was good to know. Anyways, it was the last day of the month and i got i text from Josh with him half freaking out.

Josh: I think Bonnie learned how to undo your spell that you put on the dagger for Mikael. I heard her talking to the Salvatore’s and Elena about it. You need to come home and figure out what is happening, Klaus doesn't know and i rather not tell him, you can do that.

“Shit,” i say under my breath making Xavier and my father both look at me. I simply hand my father my phone as i head upstairs to start packing my stuff up.

I had most of my stuff packed by the time Elijah walks into my room, “i got plane tickets for us in two hours,” i turn around to see him handing me my phone.

“Xavier coming?” i simply ask and he nods his head yes before speeding off to his room to pack his things. Five minutes later all three of us were in my father's car heading to the airport so we can go back to Mystic Falls. The plane ride was short and i could not calm my nerves at all even with my father's constant reminder that everything will be okay even though i'm positive he doesn't even believe it. When we got the the Mikaelson mansion i didn't even let the car stop fully before i was getting out and speeding into the house.

“Elisha what are you doing here?” Nik asks getting up and looking at me face, “what happened?”

“Where is Josh and my brother?” i ask ignoring his questions.

“Right here,” Josh says as he and Caun walk into the room with one of the grimoires and some candles, “i still haven't told him,” he says handing me the book as my brother sat down the candles and went to retrieve more things.

“Elisha what’s happening?” Nik asks standing in front of me while i open up the book and Xavier and my father walk into to room.

“Josh told me that someone may have figured out a loophole to my spell on Mikael. I didn't want to take the chance that this was possible so i came back so we can stop this from happening,” i could see the fear in his eyes when i say this so i shut the book and sit it down before looking him straight in the eye, “i'm not going to let this happen okay? I promise you. And if it does happen, i will take him down and i won't think twice about it.”

He nods to this and sits down, “what can i do?”

“Take Caun and go to my place,” i say looking at him before turning to my brother and looking at him since he came back into the room with my bookbag, “you need to find Maleficum and get Mikael and take them to the place where he was desiccated.”

“Finn?” Caun asks, “he’s a time bomb waiting to go off when you aren't around.”

“That’s exactly why i need him to do this,” i tell them as i start to put the candles in my bookbag, “i've been working with him and he has a couple spells that he can do without making a mess and two of them are exactly what we need right now.”

“Wait a minute, you have a witch on your side with the same name as my brother?” Nik asks.

“Yes, and he is the complete opposite of the suck up Finn that you know,” i say looking at him, “now go, time is of the essence,” the two don't hesitate to leave the house as i turn to Josh, Xavier and my father, “make sure they don't kill each other,” my father nods slightly as i start to walk out of the house.