2. Slater

The next morning I woke up to a text from everyone.

Damon: Are you okay?

Damon: Elisha, please text me back i need to know that you are okay.

Damon: Were you kidnapped or something?

Stefan: Damon said that he texted you and got no response, Elisha please call or text someone we are all worried.

Elena: Elisha were are you? We haven't heard or seen you since yesterday afternoon. Please just call or text when you get this.

Bonnie: Elisha what happened? First you and Elena go missing then she comes back with Stefan and Damon. I was going to do a locator spell but i have nothing of yours, please let us know if you are safe.

Caroline: Elisha what is going on? Damon, Stefan, Elena, and Bonnie aren't telling me and Matt anything.

I sigh at all the text as i get dressed in black leggings, blue top, black leather jacket with a white scarf and black boots as i prepare for the lecture i'm probably going to get when i go into town. Once i got down to the kitchen i see that Elijah is already there leaning against the counter with a glass in his hand, "I see that you're making yourself quite at home," i laugh as i grab a mug while i start making coffee, "want some?" he nods so i grab another mug. I hear what sounded like shuffling coming down the steps and grab a third mug pouring coffee in each of the mugs as my brother came into to kitchen. I put some milk in the coffee for him before sliding it over to him looking at Elijah and he nods slightly knowing what i was asking, "drink up Cuan, i need you sober today."

"I told you not to call me that," Cuan growls at me.

"It's the name mother chose for you and Cuan fits you better than King brother."

"Says the one who is running from a ghost," he whispers knowing that i heard, i stay calm as i hand Elijah the mug with his coffee.

"This ghost you speak of is very real and wants me very dead, under your father's wishes," i say looking at him, "if you saw his eyes when they burn with fury you would understand why i run. Not to mention he isn't trying to turn you against your own father and his siblings."

"Some alpha you are," with that comment a grabbed him by the throat.

"Watch it brother, i might let my hand slip one day while we're training."

"You know that won't kill me," he smiles at this.

"If i want you dead you will be dead," i tell him letting go of his throat straightening out my jacket sleeve, "drink your coffee, like i said i need you sober."

"Why?"

"I'm going into town today because people are apparently freaking out because i didn't meet them back at the Salvator's place yesterday. I'm just going to show up and be like 'so yeah i took care of Elijah's body, he is dead, well deader than dead now. Then i went to my place and crashed since he was actually pretty heavy to move then i had to dig a six foot hole throw him in and bury him. Oh and i sang some songs jokingly and played some Jazz music.' Or something down those lines."

"Should i be insulted by that?" Elijah asks.

"No, i'll call it muscle mass," i say patting his shoulder as i walk into the living room.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Elijah comments turning to look at me.

"That is where you are wrong, flattery will get me most places, maybe not with you but with some it will get me everywhere," i tell him.