3~My Stalker

For the second time today, I'm woken up rudely.

First Sage with his stupid water and now Ashton and his stupid arm moving. My arm is lifted up and dropped to the table, creating a loud thud. I let it happen two more times before stopping him.

"I'm up." I stifle through a yawn, blinking the sleep out of my eyes. "Were you trying to dislocate my arm?"

"No, I thought you were dead." He protests, trying to pick my arm up again.

I chew my now stale gum and pull my now sore arm from him. "Well, I'm not."

"Thank God, because I thought you were gonna sleep through lunch."

The thought of food brings a glimmer of happiness to my mood. I grab my bag and head to the cafe, Ashton in tow. Once I sit down at my usual table off to the side I expect him to disappear, preferably into oblivion, but instead he takes the seat next to me.

I tolerate his presence until he begins to eat a bag of Doritos. The sound of crunching chips driving  me up the wall. I want to rip the bag from his hands but I can't summon the strength to do so with my head still somewhat hurting.

Please, God. Make. It. Stop.

Ella and Stella walk over and I send them a pleading look. "Get rid of him."

They both laugh. "No can do, Scar, the cute boy stays." Stella informs me, winking at Ashton.

He shoots Stella an easy grin and she blushes, actually at a lost for words.

Oh, God. I feel nauseous.

"Then at least get rid of his chips." I point to bag sitting on the table, not able to stand the flirting or constant chomping.

He looks at me in alarm, holding his chips close to his chest. "What did my chips do to you?"

"Nothing, but the person eating them won't stop chomping. Now put the chips up before I throw them away."

I don't mind loud eaters, after all I live with three boys who fight over who can eat the loudest. It's just something about chips crunching that annoy the ever loving crap out of me.

He slowly folds the bag up and puts it away like we're in a hostage situation. "Alright, they're gone."

"What's gone?" Sage asks, taking the seat on my other side. He hands me a cold Coke, "Sterling texted me."

Man, I love my brothers. I got an ice pack and soda for my head without even asking.

"My chips." Ashton offers glumly, "Whats up Sage?"

The two of them do their odd and loud bro thingy over my head. "Nothing much man, how do you know my sister?"

Ashton looks between the two of us, trying to see the resemblance, not that we share much in common besides our complexion and eyebrows. Sage takes after our dad while I'm a carbon copy of our mom, or so everyone says. "You two are related? I thought the blonde kid with glasses was your brother."

I answer my brother first, "He's stalking me." Before turning to Ashton, "His name is Sterling and he is one of my brothers."