Sequals & Spinoffs

The story doesn't end here!

Bonus chapters follow this!!!

Life in Search

Ashton McClain is a no good, hot head who is lost beyond saving. With no choice but to start over, desperate to change and no idea how, he might just find a path that leads to the light.

Praise for Life in Search

"I'm loving Ashton's POV!!!! This book is helping me remember little details and getting Ashton's POV is letting me see what's going on in both his and Scarlet's minds!"

"I've read LIC but I still get excited For Ash's POV"

"We're only two chapters in and I'm SO EXCITED to see things through his eyes!"

"In complete honesty, I'm really enjoying LiS so far! It's actually super interesting and fun to get some inside perspective on who Ashton is and how he thinks. Bc even though Scarlett is like the main character of LiC, Ashton is just as important!"

"LIS is a beautiful companion novel, Ashton's story is so wonderfully different from Scarlett's. Sometimes I forget I've already read parts of the story, definitely has its own twist and turns to keep you on your feet while still providing the content I love!"

Bonus favorite comment

"I love how he winks at Stella and then later bangs her best friend"

Life in Love

Now in college and separated, Scarlett and Ashton face a problem they never saw coming. Sometimes love isn't always enough.

 Sometimes love isn't always enough

Praise for Life in Love

"It feels like a lifetime waiting for these updates but it's so worth it!"

"This is the best book yet. It's so well done and ugg the emotions you make me feel."

"i'm literally so in love with them and i'm sooo happy you decided to write this sequel. thank you thank you thank you!!!"

"Sobbing my eyes out and loving every second of it. This book will ruin me and then pick up the pieces and I'm ok with that!"

Bonus favorite comments
"Guys, Ashton failed no nut November"

"Talk about kill shots. His THROAT, not even his jaw, his THROAT. Scarlett just opened a can of WHIP ass."

In The End

Jovie Rawlings is several things and in control is not one of them. Despite her lengthy list of hook ups, she's convinced her next door neighbor is the one to prove she's capable of having a normal relationship. The only hold up is Aspen Jones.

Sometimes the things we can't control are the best things in life.

Praise for In The End

"I never thought I could fall in love with this story as easily as I fell in love with Scarlett and Ashton, but I have been proven wrong. This story is so fun and addictive❤️❤️"

"I'm beyond in love with this story. Kind of sad I finished the chapter. Can't wait for the next one"

"I absolutely LOVE this book. Jovie is one of the best characters I've ever read and I only met her 3 chapters ago."

"I haven't laughed this much from a book in so long"

Bonus favorite comment

"You know what, now that I've read Gabe's cousin's story I understand Gabe pretty well...He can't help it, the misbehavior and player genes run in the family 😂"

Life in Hiding

Sage Rhodes had his entire life planned out. Until one night, his entire world is flipped inside down.
With where to run and reality crashing down, he's forced to step out of the shadows. After all, you can't hide from life forever.

 After all, you can't hide from life forever

And more to come!!

Please archive Life in Color, add Life in Search, Life in Love and In the End to your library and follow me for the first news about Life in Love!!

I love you all beyond words! Thank you for taking a story that a 17 year old girl started writing in her bedroom and turning it into something magical. I will never be able to properly word the love and gratitude I have for every single one of you!
XO-Mo