7~ Cheesecake

For the second morning this week I'm woken up by Sage. This time in a somewhat more pleasant way.

"It's game day baby!" He shouts, jumping on my bed.

I blink the sleep out of my eyes, gazing up at him. He looks like a five year old on Christmas morning. He jolts me up and down. And up and down.

"Sage, what are you doing? It's-" I check my phone, "5:30?"

Normally no one's up till six, besides me.

He continues to jump on the bed. "I know, I'm just so pumped for today. We have three games till that championship is ours. Just three." He's rambling.

He jumps higher until his head hits the ceiling with a loud dud. "Ouch."

I expect him to be still for a moment but he jumps right back up. "I need to go get the twins up, they have that test to study for." And then he's off without another word.

I'm surprised he remembered the deal with the twins to study since we went to Sonic, because I didn't. Showering, I take my time getting ready since I'm certainly not short on time. 

Once I put on the red and black uniform I look in the mirror and sigh. It fits me perfectly, my skirt isn't too short and the top not too cropped. I wonder what my mom would say if she could see me today. Do I look like she did all those years ago?

I take one last look and throw my wet hair up in a bun, I can put it in a ponytail later. I do my makeup without a rush, something that rarely happens in the mornings. I put on grey and black eyeshadow and a red lip to complete my uniform.

As Madison likes to say, no cheerleader is complete without her face on.

I head down stairs and get Saffron ready, packing extra clothes for the game tonight since it's going to be freezing. Surprisingly, she isn't that tired from last nights late outing.

Our parents never gave us bedtimes and I definitely don't have one for her. We all normally stay up pretty late. Usually she puts up more of a fight in the morning, especially to go to school.

Entering the kitchen, I find Sage making smoothies. He enjoys being productive when he's excited, if only he could be this helpful every other day. I pull out my phone and video him as he sings along to Demi Lovato while using the blender.

I hesitate before deciding to add Ashton to the group chat that consists of Sage, Ella, Stella and me. He deserves to see this, if need be we can always remove him later.

The replies start to flood in while I sip on my strawberry-banana smoothie.

Stella
OMG. His booty tho.

Ella 
*sigh* I'm jealous of his ass. And his dance moves.

I let out a laugh before replying. No person could lie, my brother was definitely blessed with a nice butt.

Scar
Aren't we all. That ass is legendary... the dance moves not so much.

Sage
Everyone loves my dance moves! And don't worry El, I like your tush just fine.

Did I really need to read that first thing in the morning? I think not.

Ash
Get a room and then please give me dance lessons.

Scar
I'd prefer it if you didn't.

Stella
I would like your workout schedule instead. I need a booty like that.

Ash
I don't know... I'm pretty satisfied with my bum.

Stella
Don't worry. So is Scarlett