Ch. 6- It's All Your Fault

"You can tell how dangerous a person is by the way they hold their anger inside themselves quietly."

**

"We've looked everywhere sir, she is nowhere to be found." a masculine voice said through the phone. It was one of the many vampire servants I have. I couldn't care to find out his name, I had better tasks at hand.

I let out a low growl, being disappointed that I practically ordered them to find Elora and they haven't done it. Through the phone, I could tell that the useless vampire winced. "Well look harder, or I'm going to have to hurt your family to persuade you." I spat. It was an empty threat, I honestly don't have the time to kill a family.

The vampire seemed unnerved by my threat but proceeded to talk. A brave little vampire, he is. "Sir, have you ever thought to consider that they might be dead?" he asked, his voice quiet.

I instantly felt my jaw clench, something that happens when I get angry. "Why don't you shut up before I do a lot more than hurting your family." I said, ending the call in an instant and putting the phone in my pocket.

It was a so small in my hands that the device almost slipped out of my hands. I could never get used to this new technology. I think I have been through about a hundred mobiles from either crushing it with my hands or throwing it from anger.

"You know threatening someone's family doesn't look good for a King." a feminine voice said.

I was standing on the porch of Elora's house, not wanting the rest to hear my call with the servant. I turned around and saw Grace, her blonde hair cut short just above her shoulders and eyes that were once bright blue, now dimmed. I guess that's what the worst casualty in war is, our innocence. Her name fit her perfectly well because out of all of us, she looked like a literal angel.

I gave her a smile, even though I didn't want to. "Hey, Grace." I said, walking toward her and putting her arms around her. It was over in a second because we were close, but not that close. She was like a sister to me, after all, a distant one.

"How's life? Are you dating anyone?" I questioned. She took a step away from me.

All she did but chuckle, rolling her eyes like a sister should. It made me think of Ellie, how she was much different than Grace. Ellie was blunt, and we'll, Grace was quiet. Not saying much that was on her mind. She nodded her head. "You know men these days, all they want is a one night stand, not eternity." she confessed blankly.

I nodded my head, agreeing with her silently. "Is Jasper still working on locating her?" I asked, needing to have good news.

She let out a sigh, turning toward the street to look at the sun going down. "He's trying, but he says that someone is blocking her powers." she said.

"And Jackson?"

"Well, he says that he has that app of his, where we can locate Elora's phone. But her location keeps bouncing in different places so fast, he doesn't know where she is." Grace admitted.

Annoyed, I ran my fingers through my hair. I didn't know what to think if both of them were dead. This all seems like a nightmare. Grace noticed that I was full of worry so she turned toward me. I mean who wouldn't be when your girlfriend and sister got kidnapped?

"Relax, we'll find them Sebastian." she assured me.

"Yes, I know we will. But I still remember when Elora got tortured by Agnes." I said, trailing off. "She almost died."

"Well, because of you, she is stronger than she was before. Hell, I think she is stronger than all of us. Not just physically, I mean." she said.

I smiled again at the thought of her. The way she fought me when I visited her in her room, saving her family no matter what it takes, killing witches so gracefully that I wondered who taught her that. I remembered the first time she told me she loved me, right before the battle, like she couldn't hold it in any longer that she might choke. I know she doesn't speak of her feelings often, which made it all too surprising. She has that quiet strength to her like no one expects her to set the world on fire. Oh, but she does.