Ch. 13- I Was Made For Loving You

"Being with you is like taking a sip of eternity, the sun, the stars, the sky never tasted so good."

**

I once thought that love was something that I read about in the books. I never got how two characters can fall for each other in less than three hundred pages. You see, I lived my whole life living in imaginary worlds so I could escape reality. It was what I always done. But now I get it.

Seeing Sebastian Breevort, made me think that he was the one novel that I wanted to read. He was full of impossible words that I couldn't pronounce, no matter how much I tried. It was like he was in a different language, but I understood it perfectly.

I didn't know it yet when I met him but Sebastian was everything that I always wanted. It was like he was a piece of artwork in a museum and I kept staring at it, thinking of how mysterious yet beautiful it is.

I couldn't fathom how beautiful he was in this pond with a waterfall flowing down us, his tanned skin glowing like he was in the sun. And, well, me, was jealous of him because my own pale skin wasn't like that. He seemed especially happier in the water, I'm assuming it was because I was there with him. But who knows.

There was a feeling deep in my chest that I recognized so clearly when I got turned into a vampire. The feeling of hunger towards the blood in humans. It was everything that I could think about, and Sebastian was the only thing that could distract me from it.

He was so close to me and I can hear his steady pulse, while mine was nothing but rapid. His hands were wrapped around my waist but I could feel it slide down to my bum. I glared at him.
"What are you doing?" I questioned.

Sebastian was giving me his "I want you" face. Of course, I knew that facial expression all too well, and sometimes it was hard to resist.

"What does it look like?" he said lustfully.

"It looks like you want me right here, in this secret waterfall thing where anybody can walk in," I explained.

My hands were wrapped at the back of his neck while, I was sitting at the edge of where the water ended and the concrete started. Sebastian was still in the water but he was towering over me like he always does. I watched as he moved closer to me.

"Let them, I don't care," he whispered in my ear. A shiver went down my spine.

My head tilted slightly as I backed up to look at him. "I do." I admitted. "What if a girl walks in and they see your... private parts? I'm clearly the only one who gets to see it."

Sebastian laughed at what I said. When he laughs, it was always different. His head would back and it was a full-blown laugh and well the other when he only lets out a low chuckle.

I narrowed my eyes at him. It wasn't a joke. I was worried that if we do something, then someone might come in and see us.

"Darling, you are the only person in this goddamned world that owns me. That gets to see everything." he confessed, his lips touching the bridge of my jaw. I held in a breath. Why does he make it so hard for me to concentrate? It's crazy how much one person can make me feel this way.

I fluttered my eyelashes, letting him touch every inch of where I like it. Without thinking, I wrapped my legs around him as he moved down my jaw to my collarbone slowly like he was savoring it.

I suppressed a moan because not only was I starving for blood, but I was starving for him. Even though I wanted him right here, right now, I stopped him mid-kiss.
"We could, you know, go to that apartment you so secretly paid for," I suggested in his ear.