Ch. 10- Hold Me

"A shard of god in my mouth turning my tongue into river and stories of blood."

**

After two exhausting hours of telling everyone what I saw, I finally was allowed to rest. They asked too many questions, and some of them I didn't know the answer to. But I was not the only one that felt irritated by their interrogation. It was Ellie who finally told them that we need to rest, which I was glad for. They would have to finish when we were our full selves. My whole body felt like it was going to pass out soon. I wanted to shut my eyes and sleep forever. Willingly getting tortured really takes a hold on me. 

I quickly took a shower, trying to wash off the dirt and blood from the pale skin. I got out and picked up the clothes that Margot brought for me. I put on grey sweatpants and a tank top and opened the bathroom door. We were still in the safe house, which I grew to like it, even if it was not my style of home. 

I got into bed and covered myself with the comforter. It warmed me up just like it did this morning and I closed my eyes. My damp hair stuck to the pillow that my head was on, but I couldn't care less My whole body told me to rest, so I listened. 

After hours of restless sleep, I felt someone lay next to me on the bed. When I was in the basement, I was so cold that I thought that I was going to freeze to death. But now, I was warm thanks to this white comforter that was on top of me. I slowly managed to open my eyes to see Sebastian next to me. His shirt was off and the only thing that he was wearing were boxer shorts. I noticed that he was looking at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. It amazes me how much he does it, even he doesn't notice he thinks too much. But I do. 

"What are you thinking about?" I whispered, my eyes half closed from my body want to go back to sleep. I stared at him and all his beauty. I still couldn't get over how beautiful he is; his darkness attracted me from the start and it will always be like that. I know every inch of him better than anyone and yet I'm still learning. There's always something new about Sebastian, but the one thing that never changes is the way he feels for me. And the way I feel for him. 

He turned his head toward me. "I thought you were asleep?" he asked quietly. I smiled at him. I didn't think it was possible to love a person so much. He worries about me and I just want to tell him that I'm okay. I placed my hand under my head.

"I was," I admitted. "Now I'm not." This time he turned his whole body toward me, his heat radiating me. I could now see his eyes like coal and the way it sparkles when he looks at me. Sebastian has a habit of making my heart beat faster when he is this close to me. 

He gave me a tiny smile but dropped it in a second. He caressed my cheek like it was the first time he had ever touched me. Like I was a piece of artwork he wasn't allowed to touch. But he could if he want to. It sent a chill down my spine at how gentle he is toward me because I didn't think a monster like him would be soft. "I really thought I lost you." he confessed, his voice sounding sad. 

I scooted closer to him so we were inches apart from each other. "You'll never lose me." I assured him. A moment later, I felt him place his soft lips on mine like couldn't wait any longer. I am the luckiest girl alive to have someone like him kiss me the way he does. Like it's the end of the world and the only thing that he wants to do before he dies is to kiss you one last time. Everything about him was magic and it felt like it jolted through my whole body, making me feel more alive than ever. 

Sebastian set my mouth free and I held my breath, biting my lip. All he did was smile like he was the feeling the same thing I was. He was wicked. He knew the exact way to make me want more. "We should sleep, we have got a long day tomorrow." he said finally.

I narrowed my eyes. "We do?" I asked. 

"Yes, you'll find out what it is tomorrow. But for now, you need to rest." he told me. I hated that he was right. I do need to sleep. I sighed, finally giving up. But I couldn't sleep now, my whole body like if I do then she would come in my dreams.