1. Missing You

•Min Yoona's pov•

"Yah" someone has been nudging me. Doesn't feel like I want to or the need to open my eyes for it as I was lying lazily onto the not so comfortable grass infront of the campus where I go to. I keep playing dead until another one came and poking my side that making me jolt up and glared up on those two.

        "What's with those glare? You've been lying here for almost 30 minutes and classes are all done for today. We look really stupid by sitting here doing nothing" said my girl bestfriend, Jennie.

"You are one" I said lying back onto the grass and shut my eyes again. "Said the one who's the real stupid" said my guy bestfriend, Mark.

              "Urghh! You guys are no fun" I jolted up again and this time I have no attempt to lie down again. "Class ended. Shouldn't we go?" Mark asked. "I'm hungry. Let's go find something to eat" I stood up and extend my hands for my two bestfriends to get up. Us three walk our way to Mark's mustang and hopped in.

"I crave for hamburgers. Let's get some though" Jennie gulped down her saliva down her throat. "I'm in" I agreed and Mark just nodded his head in approval before drove the way to the nearest restaurant that sell good choices and tasty hamburgers.

           As soon as we arrived, Mark parked his mustang few walks from the restaurant and we quickly hopped out and wait for Mark to settle down his car and got in the restaurant together. We casually ordered our food and beverage at the counter before we found ourselves a good seats far to the back and beside a wide window that display the good views of Los Angeles's city.

Yeah, I live in LA.

        Like usual, I'll take the seat near the window and both Mark and Jennie sats infront of me. While both Mark and Jennie talk only rubbish, I just sat there silently while looking outside and zoning out into the air. "He didn't call you?" As if he read my mind, Mark asked me about my older brother, Yoongi.

          "He's still on tour, and his manager took his phone for the rest of tour so that's why he can't call me plus, he's too busy to even give me a call. He needs to focus on the tour" I replied coldly. It's not like I hate the facts that my big brother is too busy with his work, or hate the facts that I need to live like this, it's just I am always like this.

            The cold princess of our campus. Yes, that's me. Like brother, like sister. Me and Yoongi really are just the same. Expressionless, emotionless sometimes, cold and others thing his fan describes him as. We're dopplegangger of each other, much more like twins but slack it off, he's two years older than me.

            "You know the reason, so why are you so down? Wakey, wakey, princess. Light up" Jennie spoke earning a questioning glare from me. "I wasn't being upset about that. I fully understand his career it's just that I'm upset about other thing" I sighed before nodding my head slightly as a 'thank you' to the waitress who'd served us our meals.

            "Don't tell me" Mark stopped. "It's my mother's death anniversary of nine years" I spoke making those two nodded weakly. "It's just makes me upset that this year also, I need to pay a visit alone again" I sighed before looking at both of them. "You know, me and Mark can go with you. We can keep you a company" Jennie said again.

            "Sorry guys, but I think it's better me alone" I slightly smile letting them know that they no need to worry about me. "Speaking about alone, you didn't once ask your brother to come with you" Mark raised his eyebrow. "He's busy and I respect his decision if he doesn't want to because it's not a good memory for him as mom died infront of his two eyes. I don't blame him" I shrugged. "It's true but Yoona" Jennie look at me with sad eyes. " You never met your brother for a whole 8 years after he left your home back then in South Korea" she continued.