3. Make up my mind

• Min Yoona's pov •

                "What's wrong with you?! Couldn't you just admit it?! Damn it Yoona! Why are you making this even harder? Just admit it that you stole that necklace from your sister!" Dad was enraged but I was fuming in red anger. "I didn't stole it dad! It's mine. Fuck! How many times do I need to tell you it's mine!" My hands in the air as I explained it hard. "Mind your own language Min Yoona! You've been such a disgrace towards this family and nothing that you did that bring good and praise for our family" I could see hatred and mostly anger inside my father's pupils. I was shocked. Not because of his foul language, but was shocked at his stares.

          He always am angry with me but never with that looks in his eyes. As if I wasn't his own child, wasn't his daughter by blood. As if I'm a total stranger that living in his household, a total stranger that once he brought back to our house and claimed them as his wife and daughter. Am I really downgraded that fast? After all of this? After all of the suffer I've been go through?

He's joking right?

                       "I've received news from your school saying that you were kicked out of it because of some drugs cases Min Fucking Yoona! You think I don't know?! You are lucky that I solved it faster or else this whole motherfucker's news will spread all around LA and I'll wrap up my business and all of us will go poor!" He spits with all of bitter venom inside his mouth.

              I was speechless. There's nothing more to be said. It's true though that I was expelled because of some drug cases but THAT WASN'T ME. I was getting framed by someone and I already knew who's that someone because with a single look, she showed me how a bitch like her played this kind of game. I get it though. She won and I'd lose.

           I was expelled from my school earlier today for something I didn't do. I have given no space to explain my ownself and was kicked out like a useless dog.

              Is it weird if I say this all drama didn't surprise me? Is it weird if I say this all drama happened just like I've been predicted all along? To confirm my accusion, both stepmother and stepsister were smirking and throwing hateful and disgusting facial emotions towards me behind my father's.

                Just like any other cliche's story, my father didn't know though. Stupid old man for that.

                  "So what you're gonna do Mr. Min? Kick me out of this house too?" I spat those words  infront of my father. I didn't deserve all of this bullshits around me. It's been enough. Enough with all of the suffer I've go through.

                Dad pinched the bridge of his nose stressfully. As if on cue, the said stepmother act like how she used to do. Such a drama queen. "Honey, you need to cool down first. You can't stay mad like this. It'll affect your health" she carressed dad's back gently as it is. The image only make me want to puke endlessly.

           "Don't take action drastically. I'm sure Yoona has her own explanations to do" the witch beside her said again. "Dad, about the necklace, I think it's okay if Yoona doesn't want to admit her fault. I already forgave her, dad so please consider your health" and now come the whore with her acting skills. I really hate these fake family.

              "Both your mother and your sister have been only good to you but you never noticed that. You are so selfish" okay, that's it. I think that's my cue. "That bitch is not my mother because the one I called mother has died long time ago and now in a better place. That whore isn't my sister. I don't have a sister and never will! I only have one sibling and that is my brother, Min Yoongi! The one you casted-away and didn't even want to call him your son!" I shouted infront of all of them who thought I'm such a weakling. They are wrong. Way so wrong.

                   In a split second, I felt my left cheek gone sting. I touched it and hissed a little at the fraction. I frozed standing there feeling disbelieved that my own father has the guts to slap me hard in the face. His own daughter.

                 I could feel the joyful gaze from both bitches behind him towards me. I scoffed knowing my father aren't the same anymore. He's not my father anymore. He's a total stranger by now. I slowly look up to him. With the coldness that bore from me, I stood tall and  didn't showed him any fear and my facade was well-built infront of him.

                 "You are no longer my daughter, no longer belong to this family and with this said, I gladly approve you to be gone from my eyesight forever and follow that damn useless brother of yours!" He shouted to the max volumes that causes his face to turn all red from the anger. With what he said, I walked away from them and didn't hesitated to leave that hell.

I know, one day this will come eventually.

 • No one's pov •

• No one's pov •

                 "So what now?" Mark asked looking at both Yoona and Jennie. As soon as Yoona walked away from that damn house of the wicked, she had came to the two bestfriends of hers knowing that only both of them that can help her.

                Jennie just look at her girl friend feeling sad and empathy for the girl. "Don't give me that look, Jen. You should be happy for me now I'm free from that hell" Yoona pinched Jennie's cheeks teasingly that makes the girl glared at the latter. "You didn't answer me yet, Yoona. So what's now?" Mark asked again and now he took a seat infront the girls.

                   "Jen, my savings are still with you right?" Yoona asked the girl beside her. "Yeah, safe and secure. Just like you want" Jennie sighed, typing something on her phone and showed it to Yoona. Yoona nodded approvingly at the amount of her savings that Jennie help to save for her all of these years. Thankfully, Jennie is much more worth to be trusted.

                   "Guys, it's time" Yoona stood up. "I'm going home to my brother"