37. Mama Rowena

• Min Yoongi's pov •

"Are you sure we really is following the location we've got from this Wang guy?" I asked Namjoon who reads the location two times for Jin hyung. We are following the right routes. This says two miles from here, there is an orphanage" Namjoon explained. "And Yoona stays there. Good choice Yoon" Mark sighed.

As soon as we arrived in the orphanage area, Jin hyung came to stop not too far from the front gate

As soon as we arrived in the orphanage area, Jin hyung came to stop not too far from the front gate. "You see greens everywhere" Jennie breath in the air into her lungs. "This place is beautiful I might end up stay here with her on the end of the day" Jin hyung spoke that make Namjoon agreed with him right away.

I walked myself with all of them trailing behind and beside me. Before Namjoon could press the doors bell, a man in his middle age came out. He was a little bit surprised looking at us and we did too.

"Can I help you guys?" He asked us his tone sounds both surprised and calm at the same time too. "We're here to meet Min Yoona. I'm his older brother" I spoke carefully and with polite. He might by around father's age by the look.

"Yoona's older brother?" His expression seems a little bit off but he shrugs away quickly and let us all inside and brought us all to meet the lady who's incharge of this orphanage house, Lady Rowena.

Her smile is so soft and brings comfort right away just like mother's smile. I love my mother's smile the most. Yoona inherits her glowing smile but today I finally realized how little she smile now. She don't smile often, the smile she usually gave back then when we were still young.

Lady Rowena looks at me with eyes searching thoroughly all of my traits on my face. "I can not differentiate both of your face. You and Yoona really look alike that I could misunderstood you guys as twins" she said feeling amazing. I just smile at her amusing praise. "We weren't. I was 2 years older from her and that makes me her older brother" I told her the facts. Since we were still kids, too many people thought that both Yoona and I as twins because we have almost all of the same traits.

"Come in more inside. Come and take a look at this small yet loving house full with kids" she usher us with small yet comforting giggles to come in more than just stood at the front of the hallway. As we came inside, we saw kids all over the place. They saw us, some knew us right away and some took some times to tell who we are but of course they don't know Mark and Jennie.

Even if they knew us, they didn't come and march to us instead they just staring at us and smiling. "They are all so cute that I just want to hug and smuggle every one of them" Jin who walk beside me said with amusing expression. The kind lady even offer us to have a cup of tea in her private room which it seems to be her reading room.

As she dismissed who I think a maid here after she brought in our tea and some snacks, she cleared her throats. "Do you wish to bring her back with you Mr. Min?" I was surprised at her sudden question. I nod my head after I take a look at her face precisely. "Yoona did told me about how she's ended up here. Well, I think she needs to tell me that because she's here seeking for safety under this orphanage house. I am sorry if you feel disturbing by how I would say this but Mr. Min I think she's not going to come with you today but surely, I will try to help you mend your relationship with her just because I hate family's breaking apart" she smile warmly.