32. Gloomy

• Min Yoona's pov •

"So this is your place to stay for awhile in Daegu and this is for you to use because you said you don't use your phone anymore" Jaebum was right here, beside me accompanying me to my place to stay for awhile. I assured him that it is okay for me to go alone just that he should only give me the location of the place but he insisted that he'd go with me.

"You don't have to give me a phone Jaebum. I could get it myself you know" I raised my eyebrows at him. "You didn't have to pay for this Yoona. This is just a gift for you from me. This will be very convenience to you for your stay here" He reasoned out.

The place he get me to stay for is actually a little cabin that consist of a queen sized bed, little toilet attached with a little bathroom and also a small kitchen to live in. Near the little cabin of my place to stay, you can say a few steps to walk, there's a house. More like an orphanage house. Little kids playing around since the place I would be staying is a green field as long as your eyes can see. Not too far from the busy city but still, it is so calm and relaxing.

I should give credit to Jaebum for such a nice place with a very nice views. "How did you find a place that so magnificent like this?" I admired the views. I didn't get to look the inside of the cabin yet but the views of the outside already makes me don't want to go anywhere else. "My parents built this place a long time ago before they died. After they've died, this place is taken care by a friend of my mother. A best friend of her. I kind of used to go here everytime. I love this place so I thought you will too" Jaebum said reminiscing his little bit of childhood.

"I love it. This place give me calmness. Thank you" Jaebum pat my shoulder before he dismissed himself to go to some children who were playing around. I took some time and breath in the fresh air as much as I could. I then walked to the cabin I would live in. I was in awwed by the interior of the little cabin. It was a simple look from the outside, nothing much just a simple rattan swing at the outside.

But the interior mesmerized me. The combination of soft pale nude pink with pitch black which is always my favourite colours combined really well. There's not much of furnitures in it as it was a small cabin but it satisfied me. I don't like crowded spaces and this space really simbolizing me. The bed, the small kitchen, the small sitting spaces, this place really make me want to stay here forever.

I've been dreaming to live in such a place with such beautiful views in and outside. This is almost like a dream comes true. "Yoon are you unpacking your stuff?" Jaebum knocked the door from the outside. "Just come in Jaebum. I haven't unpack yet. I can always do it later since I didn't bring a lot with me though. Why?" He look everywhere and he also was in awwed looking at my little cabin.

"Nice" he nods his head slowly with an appealing expression. "Anyway, I was just about to ask if you want to come to meet the new neighbours you've got. The kids want to meet you and have a meal together and I want you to meet aunt Rowena. She's a foreigner too but has been living here almost 5 years. She is my mother's friend I've told you about" he asked and explained.

"Of course. I would like to meet them. Can you wait outside first. I'll just go to use the toilet a little quick before we go there to meet them" Jaebum made an 'okay' sign before he stepped out.

• Kim Seokjin's pov •

Today we didn't have any schedules so the rest of us were all just lounging lazily at home. "Lunch is ready. Hoseok go and get all of their asses here immediately" I asked Hoseok who was there appeared in the kitchen. He obliged quickly and tell the others to eat the lunch I've made for them as usual.

One by one came into the dining but Yoongi was nowhere to be seen. I let out a heavy sigh. "Where is Yoongi Hoseok?" I look at the younger one who shooked his head almost immediately. "He said for us to eat first without him" Hoseok then took a seat inbetween Namjoon and Jungkook. "When will he grow up? Is he a kid to starve himself up for days?" Taehyung who looks pissed enough and got up from his seat roughly. "Taehyung" I called upon him but he just ignore me. He stomped off towards Yoongi and I's shared room. "Can you just get your ass out of this fucking room and eat your lunch? Don't act like a child now" the all of us can heard him shouts at the older one from inside of the room frustratedly.

He's obviously are very rude to his hyung right now but no one is going to scold him because every of us think Yoongi deserves it. He shouldn't harm himself just because Yoona ran away. He is to be blame of but he doesn't deserve to punish himself like that, act defeatedly like a coward. Soon enough, Taehyung went out with Yoongi trailing behind him. His face was so pale. Much paler than he ever was.

"You need to get out of that room often. You almost look like a vampire looking so pale" Jimin spoke eyes on the food after sparing Yoongi a quick glances. Yoongi didn't say anything and just took a seat and ate his lunch quitely. All of us does. No one is cracking a sound to break the awkward atmosphere. Only the sound of munching food of seven people.

We used to be eight. It felt different without the eighth person around.

As the all of us finished our foods, Yoongi quickly went back into the cave he'd always in. "He's torturing himself. And that's no good for him and for us for the upcoming comeback and tour. You know that yourself hyung" Jungkook help me with the dishes as Taehyung help me tidying up the dining. Jimin came in the kitchen to pass out the dirty dishes. Jimin didn't say anything and just went into his room after that.

Everyone seems different after Yoona ran away. Especially Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi still didn't come face to the facts to blame himself with words but he's blaming himself through actions and that's worried me. Jimin became especially quite and distance from us. He don't speak much and hang out much with us. The others too, they were not themselves anymore. Taehyung has becoming more hot-tempered especially with Yoongi. Hoseok has becoming more and more not him like he's humourless now. He laugh so little that I kind of missing the bright Hobi who always cracks the members with his jokes.

Namjoon has becoming often to sigh so much and almost as grumpy as Yoongi. All of these really affects both me and Jungkook. Me as the older who can't seem to find any solution for them and Jungkook who can't bear to see his hyungs in these states.

"We need to do something. Even if we can't find noona. Someone else can" Jungkook look at me with his eyes pleading. "Who can we ask Jungkook? We can't risk more than what we have lost" I sighed for the nth times today because of these people.

"We can tell Mark hyung and Jennie noona about this. They surely can help us" Jungkook tried to convince me with his pleading eyes.