29. Care

• No one's pov •

No one talk to Yoongi and Yoongi talks to no one when the next morning came and neither Yoona comes out from the room at the morning when the boys are going to be needed at the company for their schedules of the day. They don't want to leave Yoona alone in the apartment especially Jimin the one who was really holding in his anger from being lash on to Yoongi's face at the moment.

"Have you tried to call her again Taehyung?" Hoseok was asking the guy who was just coming from the outside of their practise room holding his phone still. "She didn't pick any of it" Taehyung emphasizing the word 'any'. "She doesn't even touch her food from yesterday hyung. What to do?" Jungkook suddenly spoke rememberig how he goes to the latter's room earlier in the morning just to see the food they left infront of her room was still there untouched.

"We're just wasting our time if we just sits here worrying like this. I can't help it. I'll just go home and please go on without me for the day" Jimin who was contemplating a lot earlier to either go back and force Yoona to come out and make her eat or just wait until they are all finish with their schedules for today but Jimin couldn't help it anymore. He was worried sick about the girl and he also couldn't stand how Yoongi didn't even talk to any of them and ask about her sister. He act like nothing's wrong.

He surely think he's right and Yoona's wrong.

"We'll cover your butt for today so please make sure she goes out from that room Park Jimin" The one and only Kim Namjoon who was worrying so quitely suddenly spoke with a worried expression which only make the others agreeing with him. "Call us quickly if anything happen" Jin reassure Jimin that it is okay if he leave now. Jimin didn't lingers there too long though. He grab his backpack, wore his mask and his hat, he quickly strives over to where Sejin the manager usually was at.

"Hyung I need a ride home like right now" he told his manager and Sejin couldn't ask more as he didn't want to question the serious and red face Jimin who looks like he'll going to explode any minute.

"Jimin, I just want to tell you that Yoona didn't go to the campus today. I thought I might have to tell you that though since Yoongi doesn't pick up my phone calls. She told me that she don't have classes today since all classes her have were dismissed" Manager Sejin told him since he was the one who was responsibles of picking and send Yoona to the campus and since the boys had another manager to take care of them.

As Jimin got inside their respective apartment, he felt the whole place was gloomy. He'd go straight towards Yoona's room only to heard nothing. He sighed. "Hey, it's me Jimin. If you're not sleeping, and were wide awake, could you please open up this door?" Jimin asked while knocking thrice smoothly.

His eyes landed on the breakfast that Seokjin make for her this morning was left untouched on the side of the door too. He sighed again. "You didn't eat anything from yeaterday's dinner. It's almost evening now Yoon. You should eat something. It's just me, don't worry you can come out and eat. The others weren't going to come home any hours from now though" Jimin spoke again only to hear nothing from the inside.

Jimin then thought it would be better if he left the girl for awhile and go to wash himself first before he's going to persuade her to come out and eat something. As Jimin came into his shared room with Taehyung and Jungkook, he flops himself onto the small couch in the room and sighing quite louder than usual. He ruffles his hair frustratedly. He was mad at the Min's siblings. He was mad at Yoongi for being a useless brother. He was mad at Yoona for being too stubborn and let her harm herself in her own ways.

After several minutes of sitting there, he got up to wash himself first before he's going to make the stubborn girl out from her room. After 10 minutes of washing he put on some clothes and was feeling kind of weird when he spotted a letter on top of his bedside table which he doesn't noticed before.

It wrotes 'Jimin' on the cover. He crouched his eyebrows. He didn't get any fans letters yesterday. At least not from his knowledge. He teared up the cover and unfold a piece of paper, a handwriting letter to be exactly.

My dear friend Jimin,

I have always been thankful to you for everything you have done for me. The good one I must've say, you listened to everything I want to cry out, you were there by my side when I was left alone too, you clearly are the most kindhearted to me and you have protected me sincerely but now, you don't have to anymore. I'll just take care of myself from now on and not be anyone's burden anymore. I have only bring troubles upon the all of you.

I regretted coming to Yoongi's life again and ask him for protection as his sister but just for you to know my dear friend, I will never regret meeting you and be your friend.

The time you read this, I am no longer in the apartment. I wrote this letter to you and a letter for the others too. I couldn't afford to pay you guys for your kindness. I will always remember you guys as my closest friends and my brothers. I didn't wrote a letter for Yoongi since you know, he don't need it. I am no longer considered as his sister no more. Yoongi had made it clear for me that I was such a disgrace. I wish I was never born into this family but who am I to say, Jimin.

I can survive just myself. I believe I do. I never have a real family too after mother's death so it's me who to blame because I came here without warning to you guys and barging into his peaceful life, your peaceful life. I thought it was okay to do that. I thought I've made a good choice but I'm wrong. I'm sorry Jimin. I am terribly sorry for doing that.

Take care of yourself, be happy and always know that I love you my friend. I'm sorry for leaving like this. Be safe.

Sincerely,
Yoona

"No way" the piece of paper was no longer in his hands as he quickly ran to Yoona's room. "Yoona open the door. Like right now. This isn't funny anymore babe" Jimin was no longer knocking on the door and now he's slamming onto it so hard that the door was about to get burst open.

"Yoona stop playing with me. Come out this instant!" Jimin shouted from the outside. He then suddenly remembered that they do have spare keys for every rooms in the apartment. Being such a fool, and feeling stupid, how could he not remember about the spare keys earlier? He rashes out quickly to the store room where Seokjin and Hoseok keep all of the spare keys to every room there. His hands was terribly shaking that he can't even hold a single key properly.

"Damn it!" Jimin cursed under his breath. "Found it!" Jimin grabbed a single key of Yoona's room and ran his way to the said room. He barged in only to see the room is empty. "Yoona?" He tried calling her as if the latter would answers him. He opened her big wardrobe only to see it's empty. No trace of her everywhere in the room. He look onto her bedside table, and no things of her was found there. Jimin ran out from the room and calling-shouting her name everywhere inside the apartment only to notice that he was there alone from the moment he came home from the company.

Jimin walked into Yoona's room again walking ever slowly. He flopped onto Yoona's bed feeling hopeless. He ruffles his hair frustratedly before he held his phone ready to make a call.

"I think you guys need to come back this instant"