23. Am not stupid

• No one's pov •

"You know you guys can cut it out now" Jungkook look at the both Jimin and Taehyung who'd suddenly look at Jungkook with confusion. "Like right now. Confess. You two and Namjoon hyung really can't lie to me" Jungkook crossed him arms as he waits for both hyungs to say something.

"What do you mean Kook? To tell you what?" Jimin look at Jungkook with curiousity. He then ignore Jungkook's intense glare. "You know, they day you three hyungs got home earlier than the rest of us, the day Yoona noona, Jennie noona and Mark hyung were at home. That day. What happened? What happened until you guys were trying your best to keep something from us? I am not sure to the rest of the hyungs but me? You're going to keep a secret from me? I'm the maknae. ARMY don't call me 'Golden Maknae' for no reason. Plus, I've grown up with you guys since I was fifteen. I know when you lie. I've been watching you guys for quite some times now. Tell me honestly" Jungkook look at Taehyung and Jimin demanding them to fulfill his thirst for the truth. For what had happened that day until they choose to be silent. Both of them.

Both Jimin and Taehyung were not going to tell him but they know Jungkook too well. They have been living with him for so many years to know him so well and for Jungkook to know them so well. No point in trying to keep from him any longer. He will not give up. So they had too. They told him what had happened, what actually had happened, what lies behind the story that makes them silent, that make Jungkook sat with grieve that was so prominent on his face for the both Jimin and Taehyung to see.

Jungkook was so quite, he didn't even move, as if he was zoning out too far from the actual world. "How was she" Jungkook didn't dare to look up on his two brothers. He just staring down on his palms. "How was she when she told you guys the truth? Is she okay? Did she broke down?" Jungkook asked. They could tell that, that time, they heard Jungkook's voice sounds like he was almost crying. Like he's holding on. Why do the story makes everyone tears up? Even the most bulky man, the most stronger man tearing up upon hearing it?

"She's in pain. She's in so much pain but the thing that pained us is that she's still trying to hold her pain. She's holding on too much that only gives her much more pain than relieves her. I really couldn't see her like that. It breaks my heart. I'm sorry if it was me the one who's so bad at keeping my emotions and can't act like nothing happens as we have promised to Yoona" Taehyung said with his head hanging low.

He felt like he's the one at fault that Jungkook finally found out. Jimin hug him from the side. "It's not your fault that Jungkook is such a smartass TaeTae. Calm down" Jimin being Jimin, he coax the latter like he usually does for the others.

"She broke down. Crying endlessly in my laps that night. She fell asleep only from tiring her eyes so much. Namjoon hyung was the one came up with the 'small headache' plan for you guys. We need to respect Yoona's words to not tell you guys anything especially Yoongi hyung about this since she's not ready to handle what will you guys or more like what will Yoongi hyung thought about her after knowing the truth" Jimin who was still side-hugging Taehyung explain the rest of it to Jungkook which he just replied with a small nod.

"I got it. I'll keep it a secret from the others too until noona is really ready to tell them" Jungkook didn't expect things gone so rough for his noona. He wasn't expecting someone like her going through things like this. He knows, Yoona is mysterious enough, there is so much in that pool of her eyes. The hidden story of hers, but never he thought the hidden was something like what he just heard from his other bandmates, his brothers.

As the three of them were hanging out in their room, Jungkook felt it was safe to ask the other two about what had happened. Jungkook wasn't supposed to be Jimin and Taehyung's roommate but recently, his previous roommates who were Namjoon and Hoseok, were too much to handle for him, he decided to take Jimin and Taehyung's offer to be their roommate rather than going to handle Namjoon's snoring and Hoseok's sleep walking's habit at night that kind of disturbs him.

That ended up Jungkook as Jimin and Taehyung's final roommate in the end.

• Min Yoona's pov •

"You guys really need to go back today?" Both Jennie and Mark look at me with a small smile both rarely gives. "We're sorry but we need to. My father needs me back at home and you know, campus can't go on without us more longer or it will shut down any moment" Jennie pat my shoulder. "They will die without us. We are the soul" Mark carried all of their bags to the front door. Hoseok oppa is going to send them to the airport.

"You really don't want me to go to the airport with you?" I asked again for like more than tenth times already. "Come on Yoon, it's not like you're not going to see us again. We'll come again and pester your butt out" Mark ruffles my hair messily. "If you are not going back home today, I swear I'm going to kick your ass so hard that you don't want to sit down because it hurts damn much" I glared at the older guy.

"You won't be missing us too much this time. I promise we will come back as soon as we can. We can't live without our mastermind behind you know" Jennie pull me into a hug. "Please don't do anything stupid without us here, Yoon. Stay healthy and if there's anything go wrong, call us" Jennie whispered. I just nodded at them and bid them goodbyes before Hoseok oppa drove them to the airport.

"You are so lucky to have those two as your bestfriends" Yoongi oppa came from behind me and kiss the top of my head before he pulls me in a loose back hug.

"Yes indeed I am"