30. Mad

• Kim Seokjin's pov •

"I think you guys need to come back this instant" Jimin said from the other line before he ends our phone call without waiting for me to say something. Something happened.

"Namjoon" I look over to Namjoon who sat down on the floor of this dance practise room a few walks away from me. As the others were too busy keeping their dances neat, me and Namjoon decided to take a little break earlier. "Is that Jimin?" Namjoon ask me eyes looking at my phone.

"He told us to go home quickly" I don't know why but I feel so nervous. I mean what could happen back at the apartment? I don't want to think so wildly about it but I am so wrecked out too. Namjoon took the information in easily as he quickly stood up and walk to our dance instructer and spoke something to him. Our dance instructer nodding his head a few times before he pat our leader's shoulder and turned off the music that was blarring out loud in this room.

"Guys, I think we should stop here. Namjoon just told me you guys are needed to go back home quickly due to some reason" he told off. Every heads in the room then look at me including Yoongi who was had this worried expression before he quickly change it. It's noticeable that he's worried something might happen but he hide it as quickly. Such an ego maniac.

As soon as our dance instructer dismissed us, we didn't took long time to tidy our things and quickly get back home.

As soon as we enter the apartment, Jimin was there sitting on the couch at the living room with both hands in his hair, face looking down, looking like he's in a devastated situation

When he noticed us, he faced up. "Oe you're back" face smiling but it seems rather so sad. His smile breaks my heart. His smile was so weak that it looks like he was about to cry or just finished crying. "Hyung" Jungkook and Taehyung both walked their ways to Jimin as me, Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi just stood there all looking at him.

He let out something from inside of his shirt pocket. A piece of letter. "Yoona leave this for you guys to read" he gave it to Taehyung.

"Yoona leave it for us? What do you mean?" I asked but then Hoseok and Taehyung quickly ran to Yoona's room. "She's not in here! Her belongings too!" Taehyung shouted. "She left. She left this place already" Jimin spoke before he looks up at Yoongi and was glaring so hard at the latter. Jimin then stood up and walk his way to his room.

"What the fuck is actually happened?" I was dumbfounded for a second. Yoongi sat down on the floor face looking undescridable. I couldn't describe what is his feelings at the moment but when both Hoseok and Taehyung came back into the living room, they'd totally ignoring Yoongi who was dumbfoundedly sitting on the floor. "Hyung read the letter" Jungkook motioning to Namjoon who has the letter on his right hand.

I sat beside Namjoon and I saw 'For my boys' Yoona's handwriting. I know what does her handwriting's look like since I've watched her writing countless times before.