14. I'm fine

No one's pov

As the clock shows past midnight, the front door of the resident of the boys were unlocked and were opened by someone. " I guess everyone were already in bed, oh I'm hungry hoping Jin oppa cooked something for me" the person who was back home was not Yoongi but Yoona herself.

"I'd better take a shower first. I smelled like some rotten eggs" Yoona spoke to herself with a disgusting face. Yoona was about to make a step to her room when suddenly the living room light up that makes Yoona stumbled a bit. Then, she saw Seokjin standing still near the light's switch. "Oh oppa. I thought nobody's awake. Thought you were sleeping already" Yoona spoke while Seokjin still stood there doing nothing watching the younger girl with his mind wrecking. But then, he realised that he should give the poor girl time to come clean to the all of them.

"I've made dinner for you. Come, I'll heat it up for you" Seokjin smile at the girl. Yoona doesn't find it strange or anything since she knows that her Seokjin oppa is like a mother to her instead of a brother. "What did you make oppa?" Yoona slide down to a seat as Seokjin started to heat the meal he was cooking earlier for the said girl. "I've made some udon for you" Seokjin set the plate for her.

"You know what oppa? You are the best when it's about the housechore and the cook. You are shining too bright right now with compassion and love" Yoona jokes and even try to cover her eyes as if there's a bright light that shone onto her eyes straight.

"You are such a joker you know. Come eat this. I'll wait for you but make sure after this you'll go straight freshen up and then go to sleep okay?" Seokjin carress the girl's hair caringly that put a genuine smile on the said face.

"Seokjin oppa, is Yoongi oppa's home?" Yoona look up from her food to the said cooker. "Not yet, why though?" Seokjin's face looks a little sad at the question. Yoongi never comes home whenever it's the anniversary of the death of the mother. "Ah, is it? I thought it was like long ago that I'd have seen him in the house. He sure a busy man huh" Yoona exclaimed slowly as if she was just talking towards herself rather than talking to Seokjin.

As Yoona finished her food, she quickly do what Seokjin asked her to do but then, she started feeling weird. She think there's another person in her room. "Taehyung, if that is you, you better come out or I'll snatch your favourite game away and never give it back to you" Yoona threatened but instead, she heard a girl's laughing. "Who in the hell will frighten with such threat like that babe?" Then came out from under the bed is Jennie laughing her butt's out. Yoona's eyes went bigger.

"Don't ask anything tonight, just get to sleep quickly. I was drained out from today's event. Ask me anything tomorrow" Jennie told her off before flopping herself onto Yoona's bed and soon after Yoona did follow her but slowly still going to understand what is really happening here. She sure does have so many questions to ask but she too think it's better to just forward it tomorrow.

 She sure does have so many questions to ask but she too think it's better to just forward it tomorrow

Min Yoona's pov

"So now tell me what exactly happened" I asked as soon as I discovered not only Jennie is here, but Mark too. Both of them came yesterday and didn't tell me. "We're just here" Mark said. "To let you alert quickly that we're both still alive though" Jennie came up with some sarcastic words. "It's not like I didn't give you guys any call" I look at those two. We're in the living room to have some 'talk' while the others are giving us some privacy which seems not so privacy since they are all looking at us from the kitchen but we'll let that slide.

"Yeah, you did but we just want to come here. To look at what exactly place you live in. You know, we're kind of curious too since those guys over there kept telling us how cute you are" Mark teased me like I was so stupid.

Maybe I am.

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes annoyed. "We just want to check up on you girl. You've had it rough so we just want to make sure you're really fine" Jennie let out a deep sigh. "When is it that I didn't had it rough? I'd always had it rough" the voice coming from me sounds so bitter, even if I'm chuckling, I still couldn't lie that it sounds so sad and gloomy. And they know it too well and I think even the boys at the kitchen could tell.

Park Jimin's pov

"You don't think that our Yoona had done something weird back at her old place right?" Hoseok hyung said in a hush voice. "Can you not think weirdly? I don't think she'd done some stupid thing. She's a smart girl" Jungkook defends. "Yeah I'd kind of thinking the same thing as Jungkook. Why would she do something stupid when she's the smart ass?" Taehyung blinked his eyes twice like an innocent child he'd always pretend to be.

"You guys better shut up before I smack all of your ass. I want to listen to what they have been talking about" Seokjin hyung spoke giving death glares to all of us.

I'm innocent.

"Don't you think we're kind of invading their privacy? We've told them that we're giving them the privacy so that they can talk but we're not right?" Taehyung once again said something that I could say so stupid that I kind of want to smack his head real hard till he can't remember the purpose of his life. "Taehyung, just shut up" this time, it's Namjoon hyung.