36. Yoona

• Min Yoona's pov •

I was on my own. On my two feet from the orphanage, hopping into two different buses just like how Mr. Kim had told me if I want to go to where my mother's resting place. But I wasn't alone. I bring along Chaeyoung, a friend, one of the older kids in the orphanage since she insist on tagging along. "How many years since you lost your mother eonni?" Chaeyoung asked as we were walking from our second bus trip to my mother resting place.

"8 years already. How about your parents?" I look at her as she look up into the sky smiling but I can see the sadness on her face. "Since I was a baby. I didn't know how they look like nor did I know where is their resting place unlike you eonni" she then look at me. I ruffle her hair softly.

"Different route for different person Chaeyoung. You have your own path while I have my own path. How our first journey was started and how our last journey ends. I have my own story and you have your own" I hug her side as we walk side by side together.

As we were walking side by side, I took a side glance on a strange guy who I noticed was there on our first bus trip and also on our sencond bus trip.

Is someone already following me?

"Are you okay Yoona eonni?" Chaeyoung asked me but I just shooked my head. "It's nothing. Come, let buy some flowers for my mother before we go there" I held her hands and make her walk even faster.

I glanced quickly to the posture where I last noticed the guy but he wasn't there anymore. "Maybe it is just my thought playing wild" I muttered only to myself but apparently Chaeyoung heard that. "Are you talking to me eonni?" She look at me weirdly. "No, I was just talking to myself. Let's go" I held her hands back and walk to one of the flower shop we spot nearby.

• No one's pov •

Mark received a call. From a restricted number. "We've found her. Last spotted at Dalseo's lunch market yesterday" the man on the other side spoke.

"I'll wire the rest of the payment later today" Mark quickly end the phone call. "She's in Daegu" Mark look at Yoongi who was sat infront of him. "Of course she would. That is the perfect place to stay, near your mother's resting place" Seokjin was quick to think.

"Let's not talk more. Let just bring my sister home" Yoongi stood up quickly and was about to get into action when Jimin spoke up. "What if she doesn't want to go back? You know how stubborn your little sister could be" Yoongi stopped in his track.

"I'll try what I could. She'll be back eventually"

• Min Yoongi's pov •

It's only me, Seokjin hyung, Jimin, Mark and Jennie were in the trip to Daegu to finally see Yoona. "I really mean it. She'll not come with us today" Jimin spoke earning every looks from the all of us in the mini van drove by Jin hyung. Except for him of course. "You all know how stubborn she is" Jimin continued.

"Well, that is no surprise. Why would Yoona be tamed that easily? This is Min Yoona we were talking about. She's so hard to convince" Mark shut both of his eyes as he was trying to get some sleep. "If we couldn't bring her back today, we will bring her back another day and if we fail again we'll try again until we succeed" I look at all of the people who were joining me for this adventure one by one.

"Goodluck with that. You need that" Mark spoke before he yawns loudly.