5. Cousin

•Min Yoongi's pov•

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Someone must have been so eager to hear my voice that he or she rang my phone over thousands times already. With so much laziness, I brought the phone near my ear before touching the green button and soon I heard Chaerin noona screaming out of her tits and probably making me turn deaf by her loud voice. "Wae" I shortly responded with my raspy-woke-up-voice making the latter sighing loudly. "Are you still asleep Yoongi? It's 11 in the morning" she's lower her voice, taking in my state.

"11? Wow I might be really tired then. So what's up noona? Why are you calling me so sudden?" I sat down rubbing my poor two eyes. "Yah! Can't I just randomly ring you?" She reasoned. "It's not like you if you randomly called, so what's up?" She's a busy entertainer as much like I do but maybe slightly busier since she's the one and only CL the rising star inside and outside of the country. The queen.

So she must have reasons to call me so sudden. It's not like she never call, it's just that I knew she was busy and all. She rang me sometimes for some family talking. She's been an older sister to me and sometimes help me up against my down.

"Yoona is here and probably going to ring your house later. She came to me yesterday as soon as her flight landed down" she told me. My eyes widened. I am not surprised that Yoona is here in Seoul but I am surprised to know that she'd go to Chaerin noona beforehand and will be here in any seconds. That kid.

Didn't she need her brother to rely on to pick her up after her flight? She's been out of the country for so many years and she still can survive herself in her long lost country without keeping trail with father's wolves snipping where she would be? I guess I really didn't know her well after being separated. Geez.

         "Did she tell you anything about why with the sudden ran away?" I asked not feeling sleepy anymore. "So you know she's ran away from home?" She asked a little bit concern in her voice. "Kind of since she didn't even bring her phone with her. She left her phone with her bestfriends in LA, noona" I explained. "She didn't tell me anything and I got it though. She might want to take a break. I knew how she felt, Yoongi and might want to give her some chill" Chaerin noona spoke before sighing lightly.

"I'm sorry if my Yoona troubling you" I literally don't want to trouble her. She's a family I don't want to lose. "She's not giving trouble to me, Yoongi. And I even offer her that she could come to me if she needs help and you too. Come to me if you need any help" she chuckled lightly after that.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Someone rang our house. Wait a minute noona" I spoke to the latter from the other side of the line. I walked out of my shared room with Jin hyung and I noticed that no one is awake by this hour. I straightly walked to the door feeling slightly nervous and nauseous inside my body.