26. Disappointed

• Min Yoona's pov •

"Oe you guys are back! Finally!" I ran toward the boys who just came home from their schedule for the day. "Oe Yoona yah" Seokjin oppa ruffles my hair before Hoseok oppa pull me in his bear hug. "Why do I miss you so much my sunshine?" Hoseok oppa beamed like a fan girl who just had the opportunity to touch their bias.

"Oppa you're suffocating me" with that, he let me go but cupped my face and was giggling at my reaction. "Yah what's with you. Let the poor girl go" Namjoon oppa spoke. "Alright alright" Hoseok oppa rolled his eyes before he let my poor face go. "Where are Yoongi oppa and Jungkook?" I look at them. "Yoongi was stuck at the company with an acquaintance while Jungkook is probably still at the dance practice room" Seokjin oppa said while walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water while Taehyung and Jimin were already sprawling on the couch at the living room.

"Are you guys that tired?" I asked to no one particular. I feel sorry for them that they need to work their butt off till they are these tired but at the same time though, I felt as much disappointed and sad at the same time that they don't have much time at home to just have a light conversation at me. They were really tired and just doze off everytimes. "Are you bored Yoon?" Jimin asked from the couch, eyes closed. "Of course I am but since you guys are very tired then, please get enough rest. I don't want you guys to get sick before your comeback" I walked to him and Taehyung only to reassure them it is okay to me which only Jimin was aware while Taehyung had already gone to Neverland.

• No one's pov •

Someone was knocking on the door while Yoongi was still focus on his work. Without thinking too much about who's the acquaintance, he assure that someone to just come in. "You can just come in, the door's not locked" as if on cue, a girl, like what had been mentioned, a girl in her early twenties came in.

Yoongi have a mix emotion, expression. He do knows the girl who was infront of him but at the same time he hopes that the girl infront of him wasn't the girl he thought it will be.

"Long time no see, brother" the girl's smile was unfairly up on one side. "No doubt, Min Hyeri" Yoongi was fairly surpirsed to see the latter out of a sudden in here, in South Korea, in Seoul.

"How are you?" Min Hyeri didn't bother to wait for Yoongi's invitation to have a seat on one of his seater. "What are you after? In here particularly" Yoongi knows Hyeri won't just bother to waste her time for him for nothing.

There must be something.

Hyeri's face once was all smiley was placed with an uncertainty serious plague.

"I heard you keep Yoona in your aught?" Hyeri's eyes were onto Yoongi not looking at other places. "Not aught but more like a responsibility. She's one of mine to care" Yoongi didn't want to lose. He once lose his home because of her and her mother. But this time, it changed. The game has changed from what he had thought.

"I'm ought to tell you something and I think you will not feel the same thing after this" she dares to smirk. Her eyes are something else. She was keen to make a move as if she knows that after this meet, something will change.

"You know that father isn't in his well condition. He was feeling sick for the past few months but later in these few days, he had been much sicker and that worries both mom and me" she was so quick at changing her expression. Likely, she was an excellent actor. "So what is that have to do with me?" Yoongi too wasn't affected. What? Father? Wasn't Yoongi had been disowned and throwned out of the house? The family? He has no other family in that very house anymore since the only family that he has in that very well house was also here with him.

Yoona is here. "He's still your father Yoongi. Won't you come and visit him eventhough you don't want to? At least as his long lost son?" Hyeri was questioning him. She knows what she have to do.

"What is your exact reason of coming here? You are not one good hearted stepdaughter to come with" Yoongi doesn't want to play anymore. He was exhausted from his works and also from this bullshit called family.

"I can't go to Yoona since she will be very embarrased to come back. She will have no face to go back to see her own father anymore after what she had done before to him so I'd came here to ask you. To plead to you to even just go home once so that father will be at ease" her face turn to be a one apologetic and sympathy's.

"What do you mean by that?"

And with that, Yoongi has eat the bait.

Yoona was there sitting on the couch while waiting for Yoongi to come back

Yoona was there sitting on the couch while waiting for Yoongi to come back. She had learned from Seokjin on how to cook her brother's favourite meal and she had done that today. She was so excited to let Yoongi taste what she had tried to learn for the past few weeks. Yoona wasn't that excellent when it about cooks especially when it's a korean meals. She learned from Seokjin just to impress her brother and she wait.

She heard the door clicking and was excited expecting it's Yoongi but was disappointed to see it's just Jungkook coming back from his solo dance practise. "You look so down as if you weren't expecting to see me who came in" Jungkook chuckles at the older's frown face. "I was expecting Yoongi oppa. He was still out" Yoona explained while she got up and walked to Jungkook. "You're hungry?" Yoona asked Jungkook with disinterest.

"Yes I do but noona. You sounds irritates. Calm down, maybe hyung will be back any moment from now. I'll just go head off to my room to fresh up a little bit" Jungkook ruffles his hair pulling out the leftover of his sweat that still stuck in his bushes of hair. "I'll just heat the foods. Let Seokjin oppa have his nice sleep. I'll just eat with you. Be fast okay Jungkook" Yoona sighed. She wants to wait for Yoongi but it seems pretty late and she was starving.

"You're not eaten yet?" Jungkook stopped his move. "Not yet. I want to wait for him and eat together but it seems like he won't be coming back any moment I think and I'm so hungry. So hurry up bunny boy. Let's eat together" Yoona push Jungkook away from the hall.

She'd then walk to the kitchen and start to heat the foods she's been preparing it earlier.

As Yoona and Jungkook were eating and having a nice goofy conversations, the front door once again was unlocked and came in a grumpy and stressful Yoongi from it

As Yoona and Jungkook were eating and having a nice goofy conversations, the front door once again was unlocked and came in a grumpy and stressful Yoongi from it. "Oppa, you're back" Yoona hurriedly walk to Yoongi but was stopped by his hard expression. "Are you okay? Have you eaten? I've made - -" Yoona was cutted out by Yoongi's uninterested claim. "I was not hungry. I'll just go to my room and sleep" he walked past Yoona without wanting to hear anymore from the girl. Yoona was dumbstruck.

"What was that for?" Jungkook who was at the dining asking as he was confuse at Yoongi's behaviour. How about Yoona? She was far than more confuse. She was sad and disappointed. She waits for him and yet he ditched her like she was a bug that got into his way.