33. Debt

• No one's pov •

"You and Taehyung. Tell me about you guys" Mark spoke after the waitress who wrote down his and Jennie's order left. "We're friends. Just friends. For now" Jennie assure the older guy. "Sure. Friends" Mark teased as his lips turn into a devillish smirk. Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"You didn't believe me it's alright. I'll just call Yoona to make you believe me" Jennie held out her phone and starting to open Yoona's contact number in her contact list. "Find, call that jerk. I wanna hear it" Mark usher Jennie to call Yoona on the spot. Both Jennie and Mark waited for the other line to pick up the phone.

After the fourth ring, Jennie push the red button. "She didn't answer" Jennie tried again but this time it's the machine who answered for Yoona saying that the current number hasn't been active.

"This is strange. I could get in touch for the first call but why did it suddenly it said that her number was inactive?" Jennie and Mark's face fell. "There's something not right" Mark shooked his head lightly and Jennie couldn't agree more. Just as about Jennie is going to call Taehyung, Mark's phone rings.

Mark's eyebrows wrinkles. "It's Jaebum"

• No one's pov •

"You're calling out of a sudden" Mark picked up Jaebum's call immediately. Jennie just sat there infront of Mark quitely watching Mark having a long distance phone call with one of his friends. As long as she knows, Jaebum is a friend of Mark who'd ran away from LA back to South Korea. And as long as she could remember, Jaebum keep it low at Ilsan to live his life quitely.

Not much of people who knows where he is. He's like a shadow. Sometimes he's there and sometimes he's at another place. Living his life like that.

"What?!" Mark suddenly raised his voice out of surprised. "I'm sorry but what did you say? She met you at one of your place?" Mark look at Jennie with eyes full wide opens. "In Ilsan?" Mark shut his eyes breathing deeply. "Oh come on man. I'm your friend. Could you just tell me me where she's heading to?" Mark bit his lips frustratedly.

"Fine if you're going to be like that but still, thanks man" Mark quickly end the phone call and quickly got up. "Let's go Jen. We need to go now"

• Jaebum's pov •

I was back again in Ilsan after a day at Daegu helping Yoona. I was in a hesitation for awhile to just call Mark and let him know about Yoona's whereabout or just shut the fuck off my mouth.

After a several moments from anticipation, I give him a call. "Hey dude" I could hear him chuckling lowly. "You're calling out of a sudden" he spoke from the other line. "As a friend, I couldn't betray you so I am about to tell you something. I don't know what happened to Yoona and as you know, I don't interrupts such an affair but it seems like she's running away. She's here two days ago in Ilsan asking for some help to find a place to stay"

"What?!" I heard him raising his voice subconciously. He's surprised at the information. "You're going to make me deaf man" I hissed from here. "I'm sorry but what did you say? She met you at one of your place?" He was so surprised.

Damn. He took this too hard.

"In Ilsan?" He asked again. "Yeah so that's all I can tell you friend. Hope you have a nice day ahead bro" I chuckle lightly before I'm about to end the long distance call. "Oh come on man. I'm your friend. Could you just tell me where she's heading to?" Mark said almost sounds like he's frustrated.

I laugh. I didn't mean to. But hearing Mark sounds very anxious really tickles my inside. "A deal is a deal Mark. You know how I work. I'm telling you this is because you're my friend and this is all I could go as far as I want. The rest of the information is only between me and her, herself. You know me. I'm a profesional. I'm being paid bro" I reasoned out as I laugh just slightly after that.

"Fine if you're going to be like that but still, thanks man" Mark quickly end up the phone call. He understand how it works. Well, he'll always be. He is a profesional himself too. He knows how this kind of illegal works done. He's in the business himself. After Mark ended up the call, I sighed loudly. "Are you okay Mr. Lim?" One of my worker asked as he approach me with the drinks I ordered him to serve me.

"I'm awfully relieved that my debts were all paid altogether at last"

As the all of them except Yoongi who was always in his room alone sat on the living room

As the all of them except Yoongi who was always in his room alone sat on the living room. All were in silent. "Taehyung, give it a shot" Namjoon uttered with anxious clinging on his voice. Taehyung then cleared his throats before he dial Jennie's number.

"Oe, Jennie. I have something to tell- -"  "Taehyung" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence when Jennie cut him in the way with her calling him crying on the other line.

"Jennie are you okay?!" Taehyung was quick to get up from his seat but then the voice switched. "Our plane will about to take off shortly. Make sure someone pick us up when we arrive. And make sure when we arrive, someone tell me what's going on with Yoona running away again" and Mark quickly ended the call harshly.

"This is not good" Taehyung sat back in the seat he sat earlier. "Why? Is something happened to Jennie?" Hoseok asked concern. "It's not about something happen to Jennie but what's going to happen to us a few hours later if we're not careful enough. Mark and Jennie already know about Yoona and they are coming to Seoul immediately. Their plane is about take off. He demand someone from us is going to pick them up and Mark hyung demand an explanation too" Taehyung sighed.