9. This is sucks

• Min Yoona's pov •

"This is sucks. Totally horrible" I groaned as each students that came passing by look at me like I'm a something to be teared off. "Relax bae. You're going to be okay" Taehyung chuckled before he told me to relax. "Bae? Who's bae? And why are you still here? Shouldn't you be in your class?" I folded my arms on my chest. "What" he whined. "Can't I call you bae? Pleaseeeeeeee" he pleaded like a kid. "You sure you're in the same age as me?" I rolled my eyes.

"But you're older by months you know"Taehyung grinning madly. "Yeah yeah whatever alien" I shooked my head lightly. Just where is Seokjin?

"Baby sister !" I heard from afar. Me and Taehyung both turned to look at the person who called out. Turns out to be Seokjin. "I've got your time table" he proudly showed us the medium size paper in his hand. "You know we're not at home right oppa?" I look surround us. "So what? That's not going to change that you're our sister. Right Tae?" Seokjin look at Taehyung smiling. "Yeah, so what if we're not at home. Everyone here already know though that you're Yoongi's hyung sister and our sister too. Don't worry too much Yoona-ah" he ruffles my hair before Jin oppa do my hair again.

"You're pampering her too much like a girl" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "She is a girl, Taehyung" Jin oppa told him by stressing on his every words. "Oh yeah, right. Of course. I forgot that" Taehyung popped his tongue from inside his mouth. "And now hurry up go to your class. Yoongi will pick you guys up later" Jin oppa told us. "You have the same class as Jimin for the first period. I've checked it and good news, you'll be in much more classes with Jimin. He'll protect you with his might, I'll believe" Jin oppa said before giving Taehyung a look.

"Alright, alright. I get it hyung. She's in a good hand till we arrive to Jimin. Let's go bae" Taehyung put his arm on my shoulders. "Have fun learning" Jin oppa clapped his hands. "We're not in kindergarten, we're in college" I told him fact. "Whatever but still have fun okay" with that, Jin oppa smiled before he went away leaving only me and Taehyung. "Let's get you into your first class" Taehyung said which I just nodded weakly.

"Tae, what's the meaning of that look he's been giving you earlier?" I asked randomly while still walking through the hallway. "Who? Jin hyung? That's just a normal look he'll be given to any of us for a task and in this moment, a task he's been giving me is, make sure you're safe and sound until I pass you to Jimin Park" Taehyung smiling lovely.

"What? Am I a thing now that you're passing me like that?" I put on a smirk looking at him. "Pabo" he pulled at my hair weakly but still held me back a little. "Hey, Jin oppa just did my hair. Don't ruin it" I slapped his hand away. "There you go. It's your class for this morning. Goodluck and see you in lunch, bae" Taehyung patted my shoulder before he went another way, probably toward his class.

             "New students? Come in" Heard the teacher. "Introduce yourself please" the male teacher spoke with a small smile on his contoured face. "I'm Yoona Min. I'm new so please take care of me" I voiced out before bowing once before the teacher asked me to find my own seat. I end up sitting beside a girl who's goggling me out like she's about to eat me alive. "You're okay right with me sitting here?" I asked her. "Of course. It's available after all" just then, she's smiling lovely after telling me that.

              "So I've heard that you're BTS Suga's little sister and also the BTS's adopted sister. Am I right?" she sat a little bit closer to me and said that a litte too closer that make me feel uncomfortable out of sudden. "Can you give me more room or everyone here in this class would label us as lesbian which is not true at all. I need space. Give me some." I give her the side glance and I'm pretty sure I'd saw she's gulping like she's kind of taken aback by my behavior. But what can I do? This is my nature. Even my real brother is the same. With people knowing I'm the little sister and the adopted sister of the famous boy band of the worldwide, this might be the end of me. I'm going to be a dead meat after this.

                If they're fans not going to kill me, then they're haters would be. That will be even more scarier than the other one.  I can see my life ending in this school, in this kind of place. " I'm sorry Seoeun, but can Yoona change seat?" a sudden familiar voice said from behind me. I look back just to find Jimin giving a small warm smile to the girl next to me. "S-sure y-you can" the girl stuttering too much in my opinion. Ahhh so she is a fan. I then follow Jimin to his fellow seat which beside him is empty. "So I'm going to sit beside you?" I asked. "Obviously yes. Why? You don't want to?" He's looking into my eyes with those a little bit of sly smile.

*Park Jimin*

*Park Jimin*

"Obviously yes. Why? You don't want to?" I'm looking into her eyes. her eyes were a bit different from when we were at home. "This is better than sitting beside a freak or a die hard fan of yours, you know" she said it with a gusto. That really tickles my inside that I almost laugh at that but I still manage to giggle at. "Yeah that's so funny" she rolles her eyes. "I admit it though that Seoeun is some kind of a freak but most of the time she's a good friend to everyone. She gave us drinks and snacks. We won't be starve with her generous behaviour. So don't work up too much about her" I told her after putting her backpack in her seat.