31. Change

• Min Yoona's pov •

"Thank you" I said to the female cashier after she gave me back my return money for a cup of iced coffee I bought in this cute cafe just around the corner a few walks away from the cheap motel I slept in yesterday. I grab my coffee with me and sat down on a table that went to the far off, beside a window a spot where I'd always love to sit everytime.

I've been a runaway person for about a week already. I've been at Itaewon and Cheonggyecheon for a week. I was walking around without a purpose. At the time when I left the boys apartment, I was aiming to go to Daegu but then I was thinking it's good for me to strolling around first. It's not like any of them would find me anyway.

I was enjoying my coffee when I heard two girls who sat near me talk about BTS. "I've heard from my other friends that Yoongi's little sister had run away from home. Did you think that's true?" I heard one of them spoke. The other one just shrugged away. Thank goodness I wore a cap and a mask to cover my face. I know their fans would recognize me as soon as they see my face. I don't want that happen. These ARMYs really are something.

I was planning to go to Ilsan after this before going to Daegu. I need to meet a friend which not really my friend but it was Mark's. Mark is a guy who have connections all over the world because of his family business. They're business is worldwide. He can even find me only with a phone call if he wants to. That's why I won't tell him or Jennie I was running away again.

About me ran away, Mark and Jennie didn't know yet. I don't think this is exactly the moment where I'm gonna tell them.

I want to find some peace first. The day I left, I wrote two letters. One for Jimin and the other one for the rest of the guys except Yoongi. I don't think he wants to read it. It will just waste his time. I am a nobody to him anyway. I hope the guys will forgive me for what I have caused them.

I remembered, when I was a child, Yoongi used to say that in this whole world, he will always believe in me more than he believe anybody even himself. He said, whatever I do, he'll not going to doubt me since I was his only sister. I think that change now. Maybe adulthood change him and his believing.

But I can't blame him fully, since I came without notice. I came without asking if it's okay if I intrude his life. I didn't ask thinking it's okay since he is my brother after all. But I guess I'm wrong. I can't do that.

Thinking about Yoongi pains me. I tried to ignore the tears that building up inside of my eyes. With the last sip of my coffee, I stood up and walked out from the cute cafe ready to start a new journey.

I'd never travel so much like this before. I've always imagine I'll traveling like this but I was imagining to travel together with Yoongi but now it seems like it's all a dream only. It's okay, I can just do this myself. Thank god I didn't bring a lot of things with me. It helps me to travel from one place to another like a nomad.

Truthfully, I kind of missing the boys especially Jimin. The thought of Jimin tugging my heart a little. He's been a very good friend to me yet I need to leave him like this. Maybe, one day we'll meet again as a close friend.

• No one's pov •

• No one's pov •

*the door bell ring*

A soft clicking footsteps can be heard coming into the restaurant. "Good afternoon, welcome in and please find yourself a seat before we serve you" a man probably in his late twenties spoke to whoever person who decided to come and eat at his restaurant. "Long time no see aye" he then turn to look at the familiar voice he just heard. "Yoona" he was surprised to see the girl who he thought were living in LA was here standing infront of him in Ilsan.

"You look so surprised to see me Jaebum. Your restaurant has been bigger too from the last time I visit" Yoona take a seat near the man who was still cannot believe his eyes. "You usually tell me beforehand if you're coming but this is totally so out of a sudden" he then pulled a  seat infront of Yoona facing her.

"I wasn't planning to visit any time soon. This is just like you say, out of my plan. I need your help with something Jaebum" Yoona met Jaebum from Mark. They're not friend but something like 'if you help me, I'll help you in return' kind of friends with benefits but in a good way.

"So after I help you, we're kind of even after this?" Jaebum let out a smile charmingly. He once was in a big trouble with Mark family's business. Of course Mark couldn't help him solve it so Mark asked help from Yoona to give a hand to his friend, Jaebum. At the time, Jaebum was having so many debts that he couldn't pay back including the money he borrow from Mark family's business.

Mark wants to help him since Jaebum is one of his dear friends but his hands sort of tied up by his family in this particular reason since it's about business. So the least he could do is to ask from Yoona. Yoona try very hard to convince her father at the time and succeed and lent a hand to the poor guy with his business that almost went corrupt at that time. So Jaebum was currently in debt with Yoona but Yoona doesn't want Jaebum to pay her back with money. She said one day she'll need his help and at that time, he'll pay his debt with helping her back.

"Yes, of course. We're even after you help me. I need you to find me a place to stay in Daegu" Yoona help herself to the fridge that stores in liquors. She grabs a bottle of soju and pour herself a glass of it. Jaebum watch her feeling amused. "You're going to stay in Daegu? Something fishy" Jaebum look up and down and all Yoona's thing that she brought with. "Are you running away from home? It looks like that to me" Jaebum was satisfied with how Yoona reacted from Jaebum's guess.

"It's nothing for you to know Jaebum. I just need a favor from you. Find me a place to stay for awhile in Daegu and we're even but I kind of need another thing from you. Can you not tell Mark about this?" Yoona was with her second glass right now.

"I can help you to find a place but the second one, we're not even if I help you with it. You owe me then" the smirk on his face was a sign of victory. "Whatever you say. It's a deal?" Yoona took out her hand for a deal. Jaebum let out his hand as well.

"Deal"