22. You are not alone

• Min Yoona's pov •

I sat up eyes still blurred, I'm adjusting to the sunlight that shone onto my room. I rubbed the sleep on my eyes before yawning once. I got up and found no Jennie in my room. I tidied up my bed and quickly gone to the bathroom to fresh up before stroding to the kitchen.

When I was brushing my teeth, the yesterday's incident came flashing into my mind. I cleansed my mouth before I took a deep breath. "You're going to be okay Yoona. Everything will be fine when you go out and meet them and act like nothing's happened" I cracked a force smile for myself in the mirror. I need to convince myself before I convince the others.

As I finished wearing clothes, I felt so relieved that today is Saturday. Finally. It's the weekend.

"I'm hungry" I spoke as soon as I walked in the kitchen not realizing who was in there. "Where's my morning peck?" I look up immediately and was met with Yoongi oppa's face in the morning. "You're alright now? Has the fever lessen?" I rushed towards him and touch his forehead with the back of my palm.

"I'm more than healthy now. How's my baby sister? Jimin said that you were not feeling well yesterday?" Yoongi oppa pull me a seat beside him. It's only the two of us in the kitchen which I just realized that. "Just a small headache and my body doesn't felt well but I'm alright now. Where's the others oppa?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"Jin hyung in the toilet, Jimin, Jugkook and Taehyung went out helping Jin hyung with the grocery shopping. Hoseok is not at home. He's at the company for the moment while Jennie and Mark probably were fighting for a rematch of the video games that Jin hyung just bought yesterday. They were fighting in the game room. Namjoon is probably in his room or getting a shower" Yoongi oppa preparing my breakfast which usually it's Seokjin oppa who'd be doing that for me but since he's stuck in the toilet, Yoongi oppa is being considerate.

"Good morning princess" Jin oppa kissing my head from the back. "Oh Yoongi helps me with your breakfast" Jin oppa raise his eyebrows and took a seat infront of me. "How are you this morning? Feel much better?" Jin oppa's smiley face turns to worry so fast. "Don't worry. It's not that worst. I was just having a small headache that's all" I reassure him.

"I've said it million times already. Yoona was just having a minor headache. I've even got to make her ate her medicine before she fell to sleep last night" Namjoon oppa came into the picture with his hair still a bit wet probably from the shower. He made an eye contact with me for a quick second before he advert his eyes to both the elder brothers.

"Alright, alright. I believe you. Coffee?" Jin oppa asked him. "Yes please" Namjoon oppa then took a sest infront of Yoongi oppa. "You should call us last night so that we can get home a little early" Yoongi oppa was speaking to Namjoon oppa when I suddenly interrupt. "I'm just having a minor headache just like what Namjoon oppa had told you. It's nothing serious so don't put the preassure on his shoulders or the others. I'm okay now after the good sleep" I made them stop talking about me having a little sick last night which I wasn't sick at all but to seal the deal.

 I'm okay now after the good sleep" I made them stop talking about me having a little sick last night which I wasn't sick at all but to seal the deal

"Tae, you're alright?" I tap on Taehyung's shoulder as he was zoning out the whole day. Today is the guys rare holiday together before the pack schedule they have tomorrow. "Yeah I'm okay bae" Tae forced a smile. I know he's forcing it. Taehyung is the most generous when it comes to his smile and one know right away if it's fake or real.

"Tae" He knows I don't believe him. His eyes were everywhere as if wanting to know if it's safe to say something. "My beloved late grandmother always told me that everything happen comes with their own reasons. Do you believe that too?" Taehyung look into my eyes with so much undescribe feelings in it.

I was silent for a moment. I never thought to ever want to think too much about what happened to me. I just kind of go through it. "Maybe? I wasn't the type to think too much about what happened. I just go through it but when you actually mentioning it,  I guess it's kind of make sense. It's like there's always a reason why something happens. To who, when, where, and why" Taehyung loves his grandmother so much that I heard from Jimin when she died, Taehyung wasn't himself at that time. It took 3 months for Taehyung to pick himself together and live his life like usual.

His grandmother means a lot to him. More than everything.

Taehyung's forced smile then turned to be the most sincere smile ever. "If you think that way, then I will not have to worry so much about you because I believe people who thought like she did will end up being happy like she did" Taehyung pinched both my cheeks that resulting me glaring at him.

"Don't worry Yoon, you are not alone"