28. Truth hurts like hell

• No one's pov •

The entire dinner was such a failure with the intense atmosphere surrounds the all of them. "How did you get that oppa?" Yoona was afraid of this moment to finally comes but here it is. It is the d-day for the truth to be unfold. "Hyeri. She was here 2 weeks ago. It's doesn't matter why did she suddenly was here but it is matter to me that you lie to my face. Damn it Yoona!" Yoongi stood up and was about to walk away to his room when he was stopped midway at the living room by none other than Min Yoona herself with the other six trailing behind them.

"Can you at least let me explain myself?" There's this sign of defeat on Yoona's face but Yoongi didn't care a bit about that. He was blinded by the accusation he made towards the girl. "I have enough proof already. What do you want to explain about when there's a bunch of pictures of you took those shits and was expelled from your previous campus because of that? There's even a formal form sheet that said you were expelled! I've read it for goddamn sake Min Yoona!" Yoongi started to raise his voice while both Seokjin and Hoseok who were the only person who didn't know yet was dumbfounded while the rest of the guys except for Yoongi was holding in what they wish to say.

"It wasn't me! I was framed! You need to trust me and let me explain on my behalf at least" Yoona was trying so hard to defend herself.

"You want me to believe that bullshit? You want me to hear your explanation that clearly you've made up to save your ass? That's so lame Yoona. Do you expect me to believe you after I've seen the proof with my eyes? The proof that you are not the little sister I've known 9 years ago? You've changed! And I hate how you ended up changed into! You've became so wild and rude girl!" Yoongi's anger was so vivid that Yoona can't seem to believe the one who was standing infront of her was her blood brother himself.

"You took marijuana! You got expelled! Your name is everywhere in LA before father remove the dirts and trouble you caused there. You even dare to come here and seek protection from me after all of what you have done? Are you in your right mind?! This is not your place! I can't believe you decide to stain my life like this and pretending you did nothing wrong! You're such a disgrace to me Yoona!" He said what he said.

You're such a disgrace.

Yoona felt it familiar once again. Same sentence, same blood related, same judgement stares, same tones but different person. One is the father and another one is the brother. "Hyung/Yoongi!" The others was shocked at the continuous attack of harsh words on the little sister.

After Yoona registered the words that played in her head once again, she'd lost it. She gave up to defend herself. She wore an emotionless face hiding thousands of feelings inside her with another six pairs of widened eyes watching the scene. The words he said were hurting her more than the hard slap she got from her father when they were having argument about this few months ago before her father diowned her without hearing her explanations. This time it hurts more than she could ever imagined.

"And now you're calling him father? He is your father now? I can't believe you Min Yoongi. And what? Is Min Hyeri your sister now? And her mother is your mother now? I believe it's no use of saving my butt now since I was put to be blame after all. Yeah you're right I was expelled and my name was everywhere before he took care of it and disowned me after that. You're right I wasn't in my right mind when I decided to come to you after what happened. I wasn't supposed to be here. Moreover to ruin your life. You're more than right Min Yoongi" Yoona didn't held back and walked past them harshly feet stomping hard on the floor and slammed the door harshly before she locked herself in there.

Silence was staying in the atmosphere after a few seconds of Yoona stomping away but it wasn't too long before Seokjin finally spoke as he recovers from the surprised drama earlier and spoke "I don't know and am confused of what actually happened, but I did know one thing I am so sure about that you Min Yoongi had been so rude and very very very rude to just said things like that towards your own bloody sister you freaking cold hearted creature!" With that Seokjin stomped off leaving the living room with now full with confused, angered and disappointed men.

"Noona? Are you okay in there? Don't you feel hungry? You didn't eat anything from lunch too

"Noona? Are you okay in there? Don't you feel hungry? You didn't eat anything from lunch too. Can you open this door and let me bring in your dinner?" Jungkook was trying to coax Yoona to open her door after she locked herself in before she could eat her dinner earlier because of the scene. Earlier, before Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung had already tried to get her out but failed. As Namjoon was explaining and told the detail he and the others knew about the whole story to the confused Seokjin and Hoseok as Yoongi too was locked himself in his shared room with Seokjin but the older guy didn't even try to worry about the latter as himself was more worried about the girl who was cruely been accused.

"Why did me and Seokjin hyung were the only people in this house that don't know about this?" Hoseok felt like it was unfair since the rest of them except for Yoongi had known of the full length story. "We didn't have choice since Yoona actually doesn't want any of us to know this before. Me, Taehyung and Jimin know about these just because we were accidentally heard this conversation of Yoona, Jenni and Mark before the departure of the two friends while Jungkok being Jungkook, he was suspicious enough to dig it by his ownself when he saw Jimin and Taehyung being suspicious and forced Taehyung and Jimin to tell him the truth. You know how the maknae won't leave you alone when he smell something fishy" Namjoon explained everything to the two men.

"Yoona yah. Come out please. Let us feed you something. It's okay if you want to lock yourself up after that but please just eat something tonight" Seokjin walked away from both Namjoon and Hoseok to the door of the room of the poor girl. He knocked on it slowly, faintly.

"It's alright if he doesn't want to believe you. It's alright to feel sad too but still, you need to eat your dinner tonight. I've cooked it especially for you" Seokjin was trying to coax her after the others were failed by doing so. They waits at the door frame of the Yoona's room but no sign of her coming out.

"You do know the all of us loves you and will always be by your side and always believes in you no matter how false you get right? It's alright if you're sad tonight but please be the same Yoona I've adore for tomorrow okay? We'll leave the food infront of your door. We won't disturb you tonight. Goodnight sweet pea" Seokjin and the others felt that it's good to just leave the food by the door and leave the poor girl alone for tonight and they were all gone to their own respective room except Seokjin who was deciding to just crash onto Hoseok and Namjoon's room for tonight since he don't want to be in the same room as the grumpy guy he shared his room with.