10. Is this our lunch?

No one's pov

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as soon as he arrived to us. "He's on his way here. Don't worry, our lunch didn't have two legs to run away" Jimin spoke without looking at his buddy mate. "They don't have legs, Jimin but we do. What if someone else steal our foods?" Taehyung asked with bulging eyes that really seems like food is the most matter for him than everything else.

"Don't exaggerate hyung. I'm here. So let's go before someone might gobble us up if he didn't get his food faster" In matter of time, Jungkook arrived after teasing Taehyung about 'his food'. "What do you want to eat, noona?" Jungkook asked while walking beside Yoona leaving Taehyung glaring at him for teasing him. "I'm okay with anything, really but not greens. I dislike them" Yoona told him and that make Jungkook nodded his head slowly progressing the new fact he just learnt from his new sister. "Just like Yoongi hyung then. He didn't like greens so much. He said those greens are ugly" Jimin said making Yoona chuckled lightly. "Blame him though, because of him, I too thought that the greens are ugly and that's why I don't eat greens in the first place." Yoona told them the reason on why she dislikes vegetables in the first place.

For a few minutes, they've walked through the building's hall and indeed arrived at the college's cafetaria only have Yoona gawking eyes on the table full of many variety of foods that the boys are currently heading for. "Is the college having some kind of feast today or is there any occation happened today that you guys didn't get to tell me?" Yoona looked at the other three. "No, there's nothing like what you mentioned. Why?" Taehyung said with an eyebrow raised upward.

"Why are there so many foods here then? Do people here don't pay for their foods like how we usually do in LA? Ahhh it must be that students here paid for they're meals at the beginning of the new semester of every semester right? Like you guys pa...

"Why are there so many foods here then? Do people here don't pay for their foods like how we usually do in LA? Ahhh it must be that students here paid for they're meals at the beginning of the new semester of every semester right? Like you guys paid your tuition fees, meal fees and everything together" Yoona was surprised at the amount of foods infront of her. But there's something weird about it. Everyone else are queuing and paying for their meals at the infront of the cafetaria but why are Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook didn't queue like the rest of the students? Instead, they three just heading straight at the buffet and dragging Yoona with them.

"These all are from our fans. We never really buy food for ourself because ARMY paid all for us." Jungkook answered. "What?!! These all from ARMY??!! They must be insane for doing all of these." Yoona really is surprised at the amount of food from ARMY. "These are too much though" Yoona blinked repeatedly just by looking at the food. "Well, I think there are too much foods for today too" Jimin asked but more to himself.

"Excuse me, why are there so many foods for us today?" Jungkook asked a passerby who he recognize as their fan just by looking at her backpack which there are so many fancy pins of BTS. "Well, Jungkook oppa. We prepared more from the usual because we've heard that 'the eonni' is going to attend this school too. It's a welcoming gift from your fans, oppa" the girl said with a big grin on his face before she noticed a pale looking girl who stood with Taehyung and Jimin. "You must be our eonni" the girl smiling even more brighter as she looks at Yoona.

"Eonni?" Yoona look dumbfounded at the title given. "Yes, 'the eonni'. Haven't you look at the internet? You are trending in twitter right now with the title 'the eonni'. ARMYs all around the world are happy with your reunion with our Min Yoongi so with giving you nice and decent foods from us is just a little gift from the fandom though" the girl is quiet delightful by talking her heart out. "Enjoy your food!" she suddenly said before she hurriedly go ahead leaving them.

"ARMY really are the best" Jungkook said with a proud smile on his face. "So can we dig in?" They look at Taehyung with the same look of annoyed. "What? I'm hungry!"