8. New school

• Kim Seokjin's pov •

"Why are you looking at her like that?" I asked Taehyung. He look at Yoona strangely. Look like he wants to eat that poor girl alive. "It's weird having a girl in this house of ours" he replied. "Make it normal. She'll be living with us for a long time though. Don't look at her like that. You look like some weirdo you know. It's kind of creepy" I glared.

"Am I going to school today?" Yoona asked while playing with her fingers. "Yes you do darling" I answered. "Can I not?" She looks at me with those puppy eyes. She may be Yoongi's little sister but she's way a lot more cuter than her older brother. Yoongi's not cute at all. Pardon me.

        "You have too, princess. This is your brother's order. I'm going to send you to your new school. Don't worry, because Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook also will be in the same school as you. I'll try to put you with them almost in every class if I had to" I ruffles her fluffy bouncy long hair. "You guys are an idol. I am just an ordinary people. Normal netizen. Your fans will be so mad if they see me with any of you. How can I be with the three of them in school?" Yoona blinking her eyes repeatedly.

"I don't say that you need to stay with them all the time. Okay, I'm just kidding. You really need to stay with them all the time. About our beloved fans, you don't have to worry because Namjoon and our company have settle it before you even asked. Our fans already know that you are Min Yoongi's little sister and that's okay for you to stay here with us. Army will understand" I walked out from the kitchen isle and stood behind Yoona to tie her hair up into a neat ponytail.

            "That will be more doom. I'm doom. People knowing me as BTS's Suga's little sister? I'm in a disaster, seriously. I will never get my peaceful life ever again" Yoona groaned. "That's the risk of becoming the sister of one of the BTS members. Oopss! You're already OUR little sister. Not only Yoongi's"  Taehyung said pinching Yoona's baby fat cheeks. "Tae! That's hurt!" Yoona rubs her poor cheeks.

"She's not Jimin. Don't do that" I was glaring at him when suddenly Jungkook came into the picture. "Good morning noona" Jungkook gave Yoona his bunny smile only earning a light tap on his head by the girl. "Morning Kookie" Yoona giggled. "Only Yoona? What about us?" I look at Jungkook questionable. "Good morning hyung" Jungkok rolls his eyes.

        "Such a brat" I said under my breath. "Jin oppa, you sure you're going to put me into the same class as them?" Yoona look up to see me who's still playing with her hair. "Of course I'm sure about that. I'm fully serious. I want you to always be with them. Besides, you're also majoring in music don't you?" I said earning a slow nod from her. "I do majoring music but if that's what the big brothers want, I don't have reason to not follow the orders" Yoona shrugging her shoulders.

"You're going to be in the same college as us?" Jimin then came took my former seat which is infront Yoona. "Morning Chim. Yes, the big brothers want me there" Yoona held both of my wrist and make me back-hugging her from behind. "That's absolutely a good idea. We can be with you all the time. You don't need to worry about being bullied because we will be there to protect you" Jimin smile making his eyes disappeared. "Of course you guys will but just so you know, I can protect myself too" Yoona defending herself.

         "But still, we will be there to protect you" Taehyung said and once again pinching her cheeks leaving them being reddish like a tomatoes. "Stupid moron that's hurt you fuckass!" Yoona yelled and about to slap Taehyung by the arms but was stopped by me. "No cursing young lady or I won't make you food" I warned her lightly and give Taehyung a loud slap on his arms. "That for messing with little sister's cheeks" I give him a glare. "Hyung, I think my arms bruising" Taehyung fake a cry.

"Shut up and just eat your breakfast. I'm going to send the all of you to school" I spoke making Taehyung sighing and dig down his food. "It's college hyung, not school" Jimin spoke. "Still the same though. Just different name but still you learn something from someone there who you call as lecturer or teacher. Same old same. Doesn't matter" I grabbed Yoona's dirty dish and start washing them for her. "Fine hyung. You win" I heard Jimin groaning lightly.

     "I'm the hyung here of course I win"

• Min Yoona's pov •

"Can I just go back? Jin oppa, can I just go home and maybe you can teach me cooking?" I look at Jin who's eyes focusing on the street driving the car for us. "I can teach you once you're back from your class. That's not a big deal" he smile knowing my agenda.

"You're such a meanie" I look out of the window feelihg frustrated. "Why don't you want to go to school? You can make friends there" Taehyung asked from the back seat. "Just because" I replied monotonous.

• Park Jimin's pov •

"Can I just go back? Jin oppa, can I just go home and maybe you can teach me cooking?" Yoona said with her sparkling eyes pleading to hyung. "I can teach you once you're back from your class" hyung knows what she's about to do. Well, hyung is the oldest one. He'll know if any of us lie or put something tricky. He'll know straight away.

"You're such a meanie" she glared before she look out of the window not bearing to face hyung. Sulking maybe? She's cute. "Why don't you want to go to school? You can make friends there" Taehyung who sat beside me asked. "Just because" she replied monotonous. I admit it, I was a little surprise with that voice of her. I think Jin hyung too. That kind of attitude shows us that she resembles Yoongi hyung alot.

Why don't she like school? I mean, I do too but not like her dislikes it. Like there's something about school disgust her. "I've promised you that we'll stay with you right. So don't worry" I reassure her. "It's not like I'm worried. It's more like I hate it. I hate school. Just don't mind what I've been saying" she spoke. Whatever it is, that might related with what happened back in LA. Maybe she'll open it up to us but maybe not now.

"Whatever it is, you'll be fine in this school. I know that. Now! We're here. Let's get you into the class" hyung said while ruffling Yoona's hair before all of us get inside the school.