45. What on my mind

• No one's pov •

"You rascal" was the first two words Mr. Han spoke after an intense 60 seconds of just staring out at Yoona. Yoona just laughing at Mr. Han's retord. "How could you?" Mark was as if pretending to be hurt and was trying to make a pitiful face but Mr. Han just side-glaring him and said "you too. Rascal" Mark fakely gasped in horror at Mr. Han's word at him.

"Not to mention, you too young lady" he look at Jennie next. Jennie just chewed her inside cheeks for that while looking elsewhere. "I miss you too, Mr. Han" Yoona honestly confessed with a smile but she sure looks very tired that she could just fall any minute. Mr. Han then engulfs the said girl in his embrace.

"After this, if you're going to do something crazy ever again, please at least let me know. Don't make me go worried for you" Mr. Han sighed while still hugging her.

"Where's the fun to go crazy if I let you know?" Yoona freed herself from his embrace and that only make Mr. Han go wild with his sharp glares. The all three of them except for Mr. Han laughed out before they were all getting sent to the mansion where the others were.

• Park Jimin's pov •

"Hey Chimchim" I was waiting at the front door. Waiting patiently for them to come here and for me to finally see my Yoona. "You're feeling fine right?" Was the first sentence I could asked at the first sight of Yoona. She looks extremely tired and her skin looks much more paler than she'd already did. "Why are you so pale, munchkin?" I heard Jin hyung from my back.

Yoona just let out a light raspy chuckle at us. I don't freaking understand where's the funny part of us asking her on her condition. "I was just tired you all. It's a long damn hours flight. It's reasonable to look tired like this. I'm okay though. Relax" Yoona put down her belongings and standing right infront of me. She then look at my eyes for a quick second before she put her forehead on my shoulder. "I am so tired, Jimin" her voice sounds so tired and weak.

"She's not lying. This time the flight really drained my energy off from me" Mark came in with a thud. He looks just equally tired as Yoona and his hair really messed up. He walked in and just humped himself off onto the couch at the main living room scaring the poor Hoseok hyung who easily get frightened.

"I'm so exhausted. Someone please drag me to the room please" came in the one and only Jennie who look twice more tired than the other two. Taehyung who coincidently coming to us to ask what's wrong with Yoona who's head on my shoulder, had to drag Jennie to one of the room upstairs to rest.

"What did you guys do to be so tired like this?" Jin hyung who was practically watching after one by one of them came in tiredly spoke.

"Jimin, carry her upstairs. Let the poor girl rest. I'm going to cook something for them to get a little bit energy" Jin hyung instructing me. Without further a do, I carry Yoona bride style and Jungkook who were on his way to us, was asked by me to collect all of her things and bring it with him upstairs together with me carrying the said girl.

"They are all beat up tired" Jungkook murmured. "Let them rest first. Where's Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung?" I asked the maknae. "They're at the room discussing something" Jungkook answered me.

I then look at the real tired Yoona sleeping on me as I carried her upstairs. She looks very small and innocent right now. I don't know why, but these days I can't help myself to worry so much about this girl. She's running inside of my mind more than anything else.

As soon as we're arrived at one of the vacant room that coincidently beside me, Tae and Jungkook's room, I slowly plopped her onto the bed and Jungkook followed inside to put down her things. Without more times, we both head out letting the poor little Min get her good sleep.

At the stairs, someone called me from up. "Did you guys see Yoona? I saw Mr. Han with Lola at the kitchen and Mark sprawling in the main living room but I can't find my sister" Yoongi hyung was upstairs looking around. "She's in the room next to us and she's sleeping" I turn my head to the way her room is.

"Ahh alright Jimin. Thanks" with that, he walked himself to the said room as me and Jungkook walking ourself downstairs.

"Don't you feel curious hyung? We took the flight too coming here but why were the three of them looks more tired?" Jungkook curiosity's grown. "I don't know Kookie but I'm feeling weird too but let's just let them rest first. We'll ask when they awake" I pat on his shoulder before we walked ourself to the kitchen where Jin hyung was preparing the dinner.

• Min Yoona's pov •

I woke up feeling a lil bit refreshed. I sat still on the bed before finally standing on my two feets and trying to process where the hell am I.

"Oh yeah, I am at the mansion" I ruffles my bed hair before checking up the room I just slept in. "Must be someone who carried me up. How silly I don't even remember who the hell carried me up" I then walked out from the room only to hear voices downstairs. I walked downstairs only to see the boys with Mr. Han and Lola. There's no Jennie but Mark is there sitting beside Namjoon oppa.

"Our sleepy baby was up !" Jin oppa came walking eagerly to me and scoop me up. "Whoah oppa calm down please. I just woke up. You make me dizzy" I tried to stop him while chuckling at his childishness.

"I'm sorry. Couldn't help that coming" Jin oppa quickly put me down and came in hugging me tightly is my one and only Min brother. "Missed you kid" he peck on my left cheek lightly. "Missed you too oldie" I really am happy to finally see his face.

"Who carried me up to bed?" I asked as soon as my butt touched the couch sitting beside Jimin. "Me. Of course it's me. Who else" Jimin voiced out looking at me with sneaky looks on his face. "Pervert. Your face says it all" I slapped his face lightly. "Well, that is Park Jimin to you milady" Taehyung spoke up with voices he made up to cheer the room.

"Yeah and till one time, that pervert face would be under my foots" Yoongi oppa glaring daggers that I found it a lil bit creepy and chill came up on my body. "You're scary. You know that right hyung?" Jungkook said which I agreed with. "Don't be so dramatic. Jimin just want to cheer the mood up Yoongi. If not, I'll myself go and kill him instead of you" Jin oppa pat my brother's shoulder thrice.

"That even more scarier if I must told you" Namjoon oppa spoke which I'd only nods my head in agreement.

"Okay, enough with the scary warning and all, the date had been set up, that the will's reading will be tomorrow evening at the ceased home. Someone will pick Yoongi and Yoona tomorrow up and be there before 8 o'clock" Mr. Han said which me and Yoongi oppa just nods our head understood.

"Why only them? What about us?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook, we aren't related to the deceased one. Only family members can be there to listen to the will's reasing or people who are in the will only. It's what we called as privacy, Jeon Jungkook" Jin oppa explained. I sighed at the thought of it.

I mean, it's good that it will be held tomorrow just like how me, Jennie and Mark had planned to do something on that day, but I couldn't help it to get worried over my brother. Will he be okay? To be there surrounded by wolves? To be surrounded by fake people who only wants to see him broken and fall down? Will he endure all the eyes that will judge him and kill him softly yet hurtly? Will he get use to it for a couple hours?

Will he?

I look at my brother worrying about him. He then look at me too, with a little smile crooking on his face. As if he knows what played on my mind, he held my hands in his, and say "don't you worry about anything. You have me and I have you. That's all matters right now sister" and I'm glad he said that. I'm glad even if he's lying, I'm glad that he showed no fears upon it.

I hope what I'm doing is the right thing for me, for Yoongi and also for our mother. I hope whatever happens tomorrow, Yoongi would be with me, by my side.