43. Growing older

• Min Yoongi's pov •

"It's good to finally see you again, kid" a man, in his middle age with slight greyish hair, with complete office attire, looking good, with a simple yet mesmerizing smile everytime. I remember his smile though.

It's Mr. Han, a man who my mother look up when she's still alive. A man who was her friend and also my father's friend. He was there with us when everything happened. He's a close friend to us. To me, and to Yoona too. He looks like he was very happy to finally see me after all these years despite of the current situation.

He was wearing black suit maybe for the current moment. "It's good to see you too Mr. Han. I kind of miss you and to actually see you first thing first when I arrived here, that's make me feel a little bit better" I give him the most genuine smile I could give. He looks delighted by it. "I miss you so much,child. Despite of your father's sudden death, I still could smile like this because it's you. You're here" Mr. Han couldn't take it no more that he just engulfing me into a big, warm hug he used to give me when I was a little child.

It's still the same. The hug feels the same. Same people, same feeling.

After a moment, he let me off. He suddenly blinking his eyes rapidly and were smiling more bigger when he noticed my friends. "I apologize for my foolness. I didn't realized first thing first that Yoongi here brought the friends with him. I was too focused on him. I'm sorry gentlemen" he shook hands with them.

"It's okay, we understand the situation. Don't worry" Namjoon smile his business smile. "Oh yeah, this is Mr. Han, my parents bestest friend I could say and he is me and Yoona's bestfriend too" I introduced Mr. Han to the boys.

"Yeah, before Yoona met those two satans and before Yoongi met you guys. I was their bestfriend before you guys, you can say that" Mr. Han still got that silly jokes in him.

"Oh Mr. Han, come on now" I whined a little. "Just kidding guys, but yeah, I'm a close friend and I was instructed by one of the satans to pick you guys up so let's go. We don't want the crowds to linger around you guys much longer" Mr. Han assist the all of us to quickly walk to the mini van he got here to pick us up with.

As soon as we spotted the mini van, a guy walked out from the driver's and open the door for us. "Mr. Han, can I ask? Who do you mean by the two satans?" After all of us got in, Jumgkook asked. I believe he was meant to ask that after Mr. Han mentioned it. Mr. Han laughed a little before smiling at Jungkook. "It's Mark and Jennie. I called them the two satans. Both of them are very naughty children and that includes your sister too" Mr. Han look at me as if saying how obvious it is that my younger sister is being so out of place.

"But they are good people. Good kids that befriended Yoona. I am thankful for that the most" Mr. Han's expression changed a little. He looks a little sad but he change it faster.

"Mark has called me to pick you guys up and get you to one of his private mansion before he and the other two arrive here. We don't want both your stepmother and your stepsister to mess with you before the satans arrive" Mr. Han told us with an expression of 'do not worry, everything will be alright'.

The mini van soon get on all four and half an hour after that, we're arrived at a place. A secluded but I'm sure the safety ain't playing because we caught some cctv's along the road and till the base of the big mansion of Mark's.

"This is sure hella big one" Namjoon look around after the all of us got out from the vehicle. "Mark's family does have plenty of houses and buildings. This is one of the satan's favourite place. He use to hide here everytime he cause a problem for his family. This one wasn't own by his family but he own this himself. He mentioned clearly to get you guys here since this mansion is hidden from crowds as you can see" Mr. Han explained as we all look around. It's true though that the mansion was surrounded by trees.