6. New brothers

• Jeon Jungkook's pov •

           "So" I turned to look at Yoona noona who was walking behind me. We both stopped infront of her new room since Yoongi hyung assigned me to take her to look at her room. "This is my room huh?" She inserts her hands inside her bottom's pocket. "Yup. This is your room noona and the room beside yours is mine, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung while the other one are Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung's" I told her the owner of both rooms beside hers so if she needs anything, she could just knock on our door knowing who's in the room.

"So" she look up on me since she's shorter by a few centimetres from me. She's like the same heights as my shoulders. "You're Jungkook. The Jungkook Jeon" she patted my shoulder firmly. That action make me gasped a little. She's strong.

         "Y-yeah noona" I stuttered a little feeling a little bit surprised and the lack of communication with girls except our company's staffs and family got me there. "I heard a lot about you Jeon" she smirked. "I hope we got along well, big bunny" she whispered sensually beside my ears that makes me felt goosebump all over my body. "W-what?" I backed up a little at the sudden behaviour.

"You're turning pale!" And with that, she's laughing her butt off that makes me relaxed a little bit. And now I know she's just joking. She's quite a dork to compare with her brother. "I'm just joking but I really meant it Kook, let's get along really well in the future okay?" And with that she gave me a pure smile and shooed me away from infront of her room while she drags all of her belonging a few things she brought with her inside her new room.

"Hyung, you're sure she's your little sister?" I asked as soon Yoongi hyung's and the other five faces came into my vision as I entered the living room once again after the little sister of the said man shooed me away. "Why did you said that?" Hyung frowned at my question. "Well, she might look like you but her personality? Doesn't seem like you one a bit though. She's such an amazing and cool sister I would like to have" I am amazed by the new person who's going to live with us for awhile from what the big brothers have discussed.

"You fuckers, of course she's my little sister! We may be siblings but that doesn't mean we need to be the same in everything" Yoongi hyung groaned. "And what do you mean by she's amazing and cool sister you would want to have?" Namjoon hyung asked and placed his phone inside his upper pocket of his shirt. "She's easy to be with unlike her brother though" I answered but whispered the end of my sentence not wanting to get strangle by the sister's older brother today.

"So I wasn't easy to be with? You have a die wish Jungkook?" Yoongi hyung is about to get up when Taehyung hyung hold him in place which I felt thankful for. "Jungkook is right though, Yoona is so much fun. I can feel that. I'm glad we'll be having a sister in this house though" Taehyung hyung spoke earning nods from the rest except the brother himself.

"You're calling her your sister already? That's so fast" Yoongi hyung chuckled at the new register we all had grow accustomed to by a few hours. "So what? You want us to flirt with her? I don't think you want that. Hell, even I don't want any of my friends to flirt with my little sister" Namjoon hyung said earning a glare from the man. "Of course that's the last thing I want from you guys! I don't want you guys to flirt with her. No datings with my little sister. If I caught any of you try to do that, I'm gonna buried that particular person deep six feets down without hesitance" he growled.

"Taehyung is right, Yoongi. Don't pressure yourself with ideas of any of us would be dating her. She's a sister in this house and I think everyone are growing fond of her as a sister and nothing more. Am I right guys?" Jin hyung looked at all of us. All of us agreed that made Yoongi hyung sighed in relieves. "Thank god" he mumbled in between his breath.

"You're so worked up hyung. I never seen this part of you till now. You realy love your sister so much" Jimin hyung giggled at Yoongi hyung's expression. "Of course I do! She's my only little sister. How can I not worked up over this?" Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes. "Well, she's not your only sister. You still have a step-little sister. Don't forget that" Namjoon hyung reminds him. "I never thought of her as a family so she's out of the list. Why bother talking about her" Yoongi hyung glanced up at Namjoon hyung.

Yeah, why bother talking about some random mistress's daughter infront of the real child who was being belittled about his dreams and getting mocked at?

"Not just she's out of the list, she will never be in the list, got that Namjoon guy? I don't care if you guys wanna have some sweet moment talking about that wrench behind me with my brother, but not when I was here hearing it. It sickening me to dead" all of us were stuttled by the sudden powerful woman's voice behind all of us.

"You really hate her huh" Jimin hyung look at the said girl with amazement in his eyes. "Not just hate, it's pure hatred and nothing can dim the blue fire inside me for that damn wrench" she gritted her teeth before finally looking at Yoongi hyung. "I miss you brother and I really hope the all of us can get along well without a mention about that particular bitch?" She looked at Yoongi hyung lovingly before she look at the rest of us with a new gazes.

"It seem fine though with me since I like you and I don't like that particular person too but what came up with this guy to suddenly mentioning about her out of a sudden" Jin hyung smiling lovingly at Yoona noona before glaring at Namjoon hyung. "You like me? That's great because I started to like you too" Yoona noona gleefully skipped to Jin hyung and gave him a tap on his left cheek before she pecked Yoongi hyung's right cheek and sat on his lap.

"You sure you were born in the same year as us? And practically older by months from us two?" Taehyung hyung asked her while pointed his finger on himself and Jimin hyung. "What?" Yoona noona furrow his eyesbrows. "I can't do this, brother?" She look back at Yoongi hyung's face on her back. "Of course you can, sweetheart. You're my only little sister after all" he ruffles her hair before gazing at Taehyung hyung.

"So what if she's still sitting on my lap? She used to do this back then so there's nothing wrong with this. Right baby sis?" Yoongi hyung said earning a slight chuckle and amusement from the others and including me. I can't even think that Yoongi hyung could be so affectionate like this. It's something shocking my two eyes.

"I used to do this and I still can now eventhough I'm 23 years old now. I still need my brother's affection you know" Yoona noona clarified. "Alright alright. You still need your brother's affection and guess what? You've gotten yourself more brothers now. You have another six brothers into your collections!" Jin hyung excitedly spoke making the all of us except Yoona noona smile at the thoughts. Yoona noona's eyes widened at the words spoken from Jin hyung.

"You guys sure about that? Because I'm a girl who loves clinging so much and having more brothers that mean more bear hugs and stuff. I'm clingy and posessive in some kind of way" she wriggles her eyebrows. It's okay for me though since I would love to have an older sister watch over me and giving me warmth" I spoke and gave her my bunny smile which make her immediately got up from Yoongi hyung's lap and ruffles my hair before pinching my cheeks giddily. "We all wouldn't mind that too. We would love to have a loving sister with us" Namjoon hyung spoke for the rest of the brothers.

"You guys remind me of Mark though" she suddenly sighing before she finally settled down on Yoongi hyung's lap again. We all knew Mark though. We've heard alot about him and the Jennie Kim real a lot. So we didn't ask who's Mark is. "He's my bestfriend and he's the same age as Yoongi oppa. He would let me use his body as my body pillow. He wouldn't complain though and I'm kind of missed him right now" she sighed again. "Dis you sleep with him too?" Yoongi hyung grabbed her waist in protection as she turned to faced Yoongi hyung. "Yes I do. Whenever I don't feel like I want to go home, I would spend the night with Mark and Jennie in our usual spot" she sincerely told us.

"He's just a bestfriend right? Nothing more right?" I can hear Yoongi hyung's eagerness. "Of course he is! Don't worry oppa because me, Mark and Jennie would never be more than bestfriends. We're closed to each other" Yoona noona explained.

"Good" Yoongi hyung added.