41. All you've done, back to you

• No one's pov •

"Don't you think she's quite dumb to just ignore those simple things such like these?" Jennie look at both of Yoona and Mark accordingly.

"She's not too smart to begin with. That's not surprising enough though" Yoona look at the pictures taken by someone somehow in somewhere that Yoona might be kneeling to say thank you to the latter for those pictures of Min Hyeri doing such a dirty job so sickly.

"I've always known she was stupid. STUPID was written on her forehead for years since I first met her" Mark was laughing his butt off thinking of what he just said. He was ticked off by his own saying about the wrench.

"I can't imagine her face once we reveal all of these to public. Imagine the whole campus see these coming and imagine how she and her wrecked mother get shove out from your father's mansion. That is what we call as a sweet revenge baby" Jennie's jawsdropped at the imagination she just created about Hyeri's fall.

"But first, we need to make a plan extra careful and smoothly. It's a game we should win. I won't let her have it with her ways. I am Yoongi's little sister for goddamn sake" Yoona was sprawling on her bed lazily before she sat up on her bed looking at Mark who was shoving snacks inside his mouth then to Jennie who was looking at Mark with disgust looks at the latter. "We should start making our grand plan out right like right now. We can't lose to her and we also can't waste our time doing absolutely nonsense like right now you know" Jennie then stood up after sighing at Mark's behaviour and walk her way to Yoona and took a seat beside her.

"I'm strongly believe we should tarnish her good name on the campus first thing first. That should be big" Jennie spoke eyeing both of her bestfriends. "That would be our first move. Well done Jen. You've used your head smartly" Mark clapped his hands loudly. "I always use my head smartly unlike you dickhead" Jennie rolls her eyes after spanking Mark with her words.

"But getting her down from her imaginary throne on the campus wouldn't be easy. With these pictures, that wouldn't be enough to torture and tarnish her good name. You guys know better. She has minions more than Mark do in that damn campus" Yoona stating a fact that were almost making their dreams crumble but Mark recovered faster. "Not when we touch the dean first. You know how our dean isn't someone who can easily be her money slave. We get him first, we won our first battle sweetheart" Mark was smirking heavily at his own ideas which only makes the other two felt impressed at how Mark finally used his head very usefully.

• No one's pov •

"What are you doing?" Mark was startled at the strong yet feminine voice out from nowhere asking him in the middle of doing something. God knows what did you do, Mark.

"Trying to open up this jar I think?" Mark put on a questionable expression as he looks down on the jar full with pickles then right back at the teenager who asked him what he thought such an obvious he was trying to pull the lid off. "I want to eat some pickles but I couldn't open the lid so I asked help from him" there appear a small, tiny girl from his back. The older girl, somehow has softened her face after listening at the younger girl giving her own reason asking for a help from an older guy.

"Mister, that's not how you open the lid. Let me do that for you. I know tricks" the girl politely extending her hand to take the jar full with pickles from Mark which Mark gladly gave it to her. "Well, you know what I don't so why not" Mark offer her a small smile which the girl just ignore it and open the lid from the jar using her little trick swiftly. "You're good at it" Mark was trying to strike a conversation.

"Your welcome" the teenage girl nod her head lightly before she walked away from Mark and the little girl he was supposed to help but ended up another person help her. "That is Chorong eonni. She was really good at fixing things in this house" the little girl explained to Mark even without Mark asking about it. "So what's your name? Her name is Chorong and you?" Mark was trying to strike a conversation with the little one after the Chorong girl walked off. "I'm Minnie and I know your name" the Minnie girl grins cutely at him which only makes him grinning back.

"What's my name?" Mark asked the girl. "It's Mark. Your name is Mark" Minnie answered him. "Well, thank you Mark oppa for the help eventhough at the end it's Chorong eonni who helps me out. Thank you!" With that, Minnie ran off with a big smile on her face.

"Gosh these kids are extra adorable" Mark was smiling foolishly before he too step out from the kitchen of the house and walk out from it.

But when he spot a zoning out Yoona sitting soullessly on the dirt of the green field with Jennie who sat beside her, holding her phone tightly with mixed expression on her face, Mark's expression totally fell off.