35. Make it right

• Kim Seokjin's pov •

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked as the maknaes stood right infront of my kitchen stove. "Anything just fine hyung" Jimin said rubbing his tummy. "But can you make it less spicy and something a little bit sweeter?" Taehyung ask me with this innocent looking expresion on his face. "And can you cook something that more filling? I am so hungry hyung" Jungkook's lower lip pouts.

"Then that's not just anything. Anything means I can cook whatever I want and you guys just eat it. You guys are demanding so that's not anything you kiddos" I look at the three of them. "Sorry hyung" the three of them apologized at the same time.

As I was cooking for the three younger brothers, I heard Jungkook. "Oe noona you're up" I look at Jennie who's approaching us with a small smile on her face. "Good morning" she tied her hair into a ponytail. "Did you get enough sleep?" Taehyung offer her a seat on one of my kitchen stools.

Yeah you heard me right. My kitchen stools.

Everything in this kitchen are all mine. "I can't sleep but I'm alright just a little headache. I'll just pop in some painkillers and it will gone in no time" she said assuring Taehyung who looks worried. Taehyung likes her but for some apparent reason, he kind of avoid his feelings. This kid, I really don't know him.

"Is Mark home yet?" Jennie asked. "Not yet. He text me he'll be home by the night" I responded while flapping the pancake in the frying pan of mine. "I'm sorry for all the troubles we've caused you since day one" I turn my head to look at Jennie who has this sad and apologetic eyes. I turn off my stove and walk to where Jennie sat with the three of the youngest.

I pat her head lightly before I caress her hair just like how I usually do to Yoona. "You guys never gives me trouble. You, Yoona and also Mark. I've treated you just like how I treated these brothers. You guys are all my siblings just like them. I give her a reassuring smile that she turn with a teary eyes. "Jennie" Jimin who quick on his feet and grab some tissue for the young lady.

"I was happy when Yoona told me she's happy here, with you guys. She's so happy that she didn't even try to keep her feelings like she usually did. She's so happy that even Mark can tell she's different from how she was with us there. She changed. To be a better her. I like the new Yoona but this happened" Jennie let off a single tears before she wiped it away and took a deep breath.

"Mark hyung sounds and seems more like Yoona's brother than Yoongi hyung ever be" Taehyung retorded. Jennie chuckles lightly. "You can't say something so absurd like that. Yoongi loves Yoona as much as how Mark does. Yoongi was there from the moment Yoona was born and up until he pursue his dream with you guys while Mark was there when Yoona was apart with Yoongi. Both have equal times with her. Both are the same. Both are very important to Yoona. No one is less no one is more. Fair and square. You can't blame Yoongi for everything. He wasn't there to know much more about his little sister like how Mark did and Mark wasn't there to know much like how Yoongi knows her. Think carefully, Taehyung. No one is to be blame if we all can think positive about this. You can't be angry much more to Yoongi. He's a human being too. He was torn apart, his little sister was missing, he don't know what to do. We can't add more salt to his wounds. That's no good for him and for us too" These makes me smile. Jennie is so matured that I think I could understand why Taehyung would like a girl like her.

She's a good girl and what's more seems to be very independent and nice girl to be with.

"Jin oppa, can I go to your room? I would like to have a word with Yoongi oppa" Jennie bit down her lips. "Sure you can. Just knock thrice before you go in. This is boys apartment, young lady. We don't want you to see something you might regret later" she was giggling at my choose of words.