We lost the dogs

Rose PoV

Lisa was holding up the camera for us as we start to record our video for our blinks.

Lisa: hey guys it's Lisa....

Me and Lisa look at the camera I waved at our blinks.

Rosé: and Rosé

Lisa: and today we are going to prank Jisoo and Jennie

Me and Lisa are so excited for this prank which we both came up with. I rub my hands together showing the blinks how excited we are.

Rosé: me and Lisa thought it would be the perfect opportunity to prank the girls today.

Lisa: if your wondering where they are they have gone shopping for some new outfits... do you want to tell them what the plan is chipmunk?

Lisa says to me I'm really scared because we both might actually die at the end of this.

Rosé: ok so we decided we are going to lose Kuma and Dalgom....

Me and Lisa make a nervous look at the camera

Lisa: and for those who don't know Dalgom and Kuma are Jisoo and Jennie pet dogs...  they love them more than us... Jennie even cuddles Kuma more than me and I'm the girlfriend.

Rosé: so blinks pray for us as we might not be alive after you see this video...

Lisa gulps, she's thinking of the after math.

Lisa: not so you guys actually get worried Kuma and Dalgom are in a safe place they are actually at my best friend Bambam house right now until we go and pick them up later, and by the way  Shout out to Bambam, for helping with this prank, our blinks love you.

Lisa points at the vlog camera

Rosé: we are going to leave the door open and as soon as we see them enter the house me and Lisa are going to act really freaked out.

Me and Lisa can't contain our excitement even though we are both are practically asking for a death wish right now.

Rosé: for the camera set up We actually have some cameras hidden around the house because the girls might freak out and look everywhere and we are going to hide one in Lisa's car because we'll probably be outside. We want you guys to see there full reaction.

Me and Lisa really thought this prank through.

Lisa: and if you guys are wondering how long it took us to set all of these cameras up around the house then let's just say we pray we get a good prank out of this.

We hear one of our phone ringing and it was Lisa's. Jennie was calling her

Lisa: shall I answer it like I'm worried?

I giggle and nodded at Lisa

Lisa answers and puts it on speaker.  Lisa hands the vlog camera to me and I held it for us so both of us are in the frame.

Lisa: emmm hey b-baby

Lisa acted so nervous and it was so believable.

Jennie: hey what's wrong and why did it take you so long to answer?

Lisa takes the phone away from her face and silently giggles at the vlog camera

Jennie: Lisa

Jennie says again

Lisa: em sorry b-baby I was j-just talking to Rosie, y-you girls can t-take your time c-coming back home

This is so good I'm less nervous for this video to be uploaded. I tired to keep in my laughs