Viagra prank

Jennie PoV

Jennie: hi my beautiful blinks.... it's Jennie here and finally the time has come that I prank Lisa. It's been a long time coming after the torture Lisa had put me through I finally get one back on her.

I whisper to the camera because I was in mine and Lisa's room.

Jennie: the reason why I'm whispering is because Lisa is in the bathroom taking a shower. She had just got home, she just came back from the gym meaning she'll be in the shower for a long time.

I looked over my shoulder to see if the bathroom door is still closed.

Jennie: so Jisoo and Rosé went to buy me some viagra pills from the store. I already mixed the pills into Lisa's chocolate milk, she told me to make her some before she went into the shower.

I take the camera and go down stairs. I set up the camera in the kitchen and check if the viagra is mixed in well.

Jennie: ok guys everything looks great... the plan is to make Lisa super flustered and not help her with her temptations. The viagra Jisoo and Rosé brought works within 10 minutes so it should work quite quickly.

I was so excited to finally get some revenge on Lisa. I also set a camera up in the living room, so I can watch a movie with her.

Jennie: just a warning before this video when Lisa gets horny she gets really touchy and dominant so it's going to really hard to ignore her because she's hot but the more I ignore her the better this prank is going to be because she's going to get annoyed. I might tease her a little but we'll have to see.

I look at myself in the camera checking if I looked hot and in fact I do. I show the blinks my outfits

( a/n: jennies outfit)

Jennie: I decided to make things more harder for Lisa by wear something sexy

Jennie: I decided to make things more harder for Lisa by wear something sexy... and before I forget if you guys are wondering where Rosé and Jisoo are they are out with Yeri and Wendy.

Couple of moments later I hear Lisa coming...

Lisa enters the kitchen in a daddy looking outfit now I have to make sure I don't give in to Lisa.

Lisa comes into the frame so the blinks can now see her.

( a/n: Lisa's outfit )