Reading each other DMs 2

Third person POV

The girls were sittings in front of the camera.

Jennie: hi guys it's Jennie

Jennie hold up 2 peace signs to the blinks.

Lisa: your girl Lalisa

Lisa sends finger hearts to the blinks.

Rosé: Rosie here

Rosé blows a kiss to the blinks,

Jisoo: and jisooooooo

Jisoo winks at the blinks.

Blackpink: BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Jennie: here's the video you guys have been asking for.... reading each other DMs part 2.

Jennie smiles widely as she holds up Lisa's phone.

Rosé: last time we read mine and Jennies but now these girls are in the spot light and we'll see what you guys have been sending

Rosé excitedly says into the camera.

Jennie: we are going to read 10 DMs this time so grab your popcorn and pray that Lisa phone will be in one piece at the end of this video.

Jennie turns to Lisa and gives her a smile Lisa nervously chuckled while resting her arm on the back of Jennies chair and pecking Jennie on the cheek.

Rosé: before we start me and Jennie are going to read DMs that have been sent before the first video because people started blowing up Jisoo and Lisa DMs after the first DM video we did.

Rosé and Jennie nodded a little.

Jennie: have you ladies got any last words before we start.

Jennie and Rosé look at Lisa and she shakes her head, then they look at Jisoo and she just raised her hands a little.

Jisoo: lets just say don't get mad at me and Lisa for what you find just remember we haven't replied do any of these. 

Lisa nods in agreement

Rosé: we won't

Lisa chokes

Lisa: that's hard to believe

Lisa and Jisoo chuckled and gave each other a high five making Jennie and Rosé roll their eyes at them.

Jennie: shut up Lalisa

Jennie puts her hand over Lisa's mouth

Jennie: Rosé you can go first with Jisoos DMs

Rosé nods and Lisa takes Jennies hand away from her mouth and just intertwined there fingers together placing a kiss on the back of Jennies hand making her blush.

Rose: ok I'll go first.... DM number 1 says Jisoo you and Lisa are sooooo funny you guys should prank Jennie and Rosie.

Rosé and Jennie look at the camera

Lisa: thanks for the ideas

Lisa and Jisoo wink at each other's

Jennie: please blinks don't give these two idiots any ideas.

Rosé nods

Rosé: yes I don't agree with this but it's going great so far.

They all chuckled

Lisa: don't jinx this park Chaeyoung.

Rosé looks back at Jisoos phone