Another girls purfume prank

Lisa PoV

I was sitting in the car right now outside the mall.

Lisa: hello blinks it's your girl lalalisa!

I said as the camera was on the dash board of the car.

Lisa: I'm back with another prank.

I said with excitement

Lisa: I just went to the small and sprayed myself with perfume, for the prank.

I explain to the blinks

Lisa: the reason why this is going to be a good prank is because Jennie knows what type of perfume everyone uses, she remembers scents a lot so when she smells that I smell like another girls Perfume she'll get mad.

I further explain

Lisa: and sometimes I will smell like Jennie because she always cuddling with me and Jennie only uses Chanel perfumes.

I light up just thinking about my Nini, I just have the cutest fiancé in the world.

Lisa: it's around about 12:30am, I went out at like 8pm, I was at Bambams until 11:40pm and came to the mall to spray perfume on myself, pretty weird way to spend the night.

I showed the blinks my phone to show them the time.

Lisa: Jennie has also called me like 15 times in which I didn't answer to make this prank more believable, she doesn't like it when I don't come back home after  midnight.

I explained to the blinks

Lisa: so I'm going to drive back home, I told Jisoo and Rosé to hide the camera near my Xbox, which is in mine and Jennie room.

I started the car

Lisa; time to go home.

Jennie PoV

I just came up to mine and Lisa's room, or small I start calling it my room, closing the door behind me.

I was down in the living area freaking out with Jisoo and Rosé about Lisa.

Where the hell is she??? I want her home now!

When I was downstairs Rosé went upstairs to get her phone so she can call Lisa, when Rosé called her she said Lisa didn't answer.

I call her one more time and she didn't answer again. I've already gave her 25 miss calls already. I just throw my phone on the bed. My hands brush through my hair.

We are supposed to be getting married in 2 months. Has she ran away because she had enough of me.

I pace around the room. I just feel like crying. Why isn't she home yet? A tear ran down my face. Where is my lili!!!!??? I should call BamBam maybe Lisa fell asleep at his place again without telling me.

I hear the door open and close. I turn to see Lisa.

Lisa: are you okay?

She looks confused. I could slap her right now for making me go crazy.

Jennie: Lalisa Manoban! It's 1am, you didn't answer any of my calls, where the fuck were you?

I raise my voice a little. Lisa gulps.

Lisa: I was just hanging out with a friend?

Bambam? It better be Bambam? Or Minnie or Sorn?

Jennie: you and Bambam should of called me and told me, you were coming home late? Where did you even go?

Lisa walks to me and hugs me, pecking my forehead.

Lisa; sorry nini.

Wait a minute!

Something is wrong!

She smells!?

She smells, like a fucking cheater would smell like?

Jennie: what the hell is that smell Lalisa?

Lisa looks around and nods

Lisa: Dalgom must of farted!

I roll my eyes and push her away from me.

Jennie: no dummy! The smell on you?

Lisa smells herself.

Lisa: what do you mean?

I've never smelt that scent before?

Jennie: it smells cheap, you smell like some other girl Lalisa!

I stand with my arms crossed. It makes sense now? A friend she said. She didn't say Bambam. She came home this late because she's a jerk.

Lisa: she...

Lisa cuts herself off

Lisa: I mean Bambam doesn't smell cheap.

My eyes burn! I feel tears fall down my face, Lisa looks down. Lisa said SHE!

Jennie; you're fucking kidding me, who the hell is SHE huh?

I push Lisa.

Lisa: don't push me babe.

She said in a calm voice which makes me more mad. She's cheating on me, she's cheating on the only best thing in her life.

Jennie: how fucking dare you Lalisa?

I ball my fist, hitting her chest but she gets a hold of my fists with her cheating hands.

Lisa: calm down.

She says again bring me close to her and hugging me in a tight grip. I try to get out of her arms.

Jennie: don't touch me you cheating jerk I hate you.

Tears roll down my face. She's stupid! Jerk! Cheater!

Lisa: princess it's a prank.

I slowly calm down as Lisa loosens her hold on me and pecking my lips. I rub my lips as soon as she kissed them making her laugh. I'm still mad at her.

Jennie: where were you since 8pm huh?

Lisa goes near her Xbox and takes a camera out. Then comes back. I stand out of the camera frame. I don't want to be on camera with puffy red eyes.

Lisa: I was at Bambam's, we can call him and I can prove it.

I roll my eyes as Lisa comes closer to me and wipes my tears, with her free hand. I slap her hand away from my face.

Jennie: explain the perfume smell, does Bambam have a girl over at his house because  I will call his girlfriend and tell her.

Lisa shakes her head.

Lisa: I went to a perfume shop in the mall and just randomly sprayed one on me, then walked out.

I glare at Lisa but I hide my face in her chest, hiding my puffy face from the blinks. I feel Lisa wrap her free arm around me, bringing me close.

Lisa: sorry baby but I had to get you back for your prank on me last time.

I wipe my tears on Lisa jumper.

Jennie: you're my sweet face and I hate you!

My voice was muffled and I hear Lisa chuckle as she caresses my back with her hand which was around me.

I hear Lisa closing the video.

She is so getting a punishment when the camera is off.

//////////////
I'm sorry for the latest update ever.

Slow updates will be on this book because I'm going to concentrate on my new story called "Baby Mama" if you haven't already go and check that out.

Thoughts💭💭