Can't stop kissing you prank

Jennie PoV.

I'm currently alone in my room.

Jennie: hi guys it's me Jennie and I'm going to be pranking Lisa today.

I say smiling into the camera which I have in my hand.

Jennie: I'm pranking Lisa with the I can't stop kissing you prank... I have set a camera in the living area and the kitchen in case Lisa decides she wants to go in the kitchen because she would want to talk to me in private and not in front of her friends.

I say into the camera while I explained the set up to the blinks.

Jennie: I don't think Lisa will be mad at all with this prank I think she'll actually enjoy it but the thing is some of Lisa's friends are here and they are hanging out at the house today.

I smile at the camera

Jennie: so I thought it would be great to prank her with this prank because Lisa doesn't like getting aroused when her friends are around in the same room.

I chuckled to myself.

Jennie: so the people that are here are, Jisoo and Rosé obviously and Lisa's friends we have Bam, Sorn, Ten, Minnie and Nichkhun and they all know I'm pranking Lisa. So they might do something to make Lisa even angry like make a bet with her, Lisa is really competitive when it comes to her friends.

I rolled my eyes, Lisa can be childish but she is my baby.

Jennie: Lisa took her Xbox down stairs so they are all playing on that down stairs which makes it even better because Lisa hates being distracted while playing her games, but she doesn't really get angry at me she'll just moan and groan and try to ignore me.

I rant to the camera for a little while

Jennie: anyways let's see how things go I'm turning this camera off so I'll see you guys down stairs.

I hold up a peace sign to the blinks, then I turned this camera off putting it away.

Lisa PoV

Lisa: you losers... as I'm the raining champion I will pick the next game.

I went to pick another game as I heard my friends groan in frustration.

Nichkhun: you knew all the cheat codes to the last game Lisa so unfair

I just laugh

Sorn: don't worry guys she can't cheat forever.

I rolled my eyes, I don't always cheat I'm just talented. I picked Mortal Kombat 11.

Lisa: I pick Minnie to face me first

Minnie laughs

Minnie: ready to get your ass kicked Manoban.

She picked up the second player controller and we pick out our characters. Minnie picked Jade and I pick the character I always choose and I'm great with Sub Zero.

About 10 minutes later...

I stand up I'm victory as I beat Minnie.

Lisa: who's next

Minnie rolls her eyes as she sits next to Sorn. Bambam stand up and takes the controller.

Bambam: lets go this time I'm winning

Bambam said confidently and I chuckled

Lisa: dream on Bam.

Ten: lets make this interesting why don't you guys bet something