Calling another girl babe prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hey blinks it's your girl Lisa... and I'm back with another prank.

I said in whisper

Lisa: reason why I'm whispering this intro is because Jennie is in our room, we are just watching a movie.

I explained

Lisa: there's a camera already set in the bedroom so when I turn this one off you guys will see through the other one.

I was nervous for this prank because well if you have a fiancé like My Jennie you'll get nervous.

Lisa: I'm going have Bambam call me in about 20 minutes and I'm going to change his name on my phone to something else, I don't know what name yet that I'll change it to but I'll change it when I'm shutting this camera off.

I looked at my phone

Lisa: so I'm going to go back to the room act normal and when my phone rings then you know it's prank time.

I take a deep breath

Lisa: hopefully this prank works, all I know Jennie is going to be really mad

I chuckled

Lisa: ok guys I'm shutting this camera off see you guys in a few...

Jennie PoV

Lisa comes back to the room, she was on her phone for a bit before she puts it in her pocket and she gets back into bed. I cuddle against her side as we watched the movie. I'm kind of getting bored with the movie Lisa picked out.

Jennie: give me a kiss sweet face.

Lisa looks down at me and pecks my lips.

Jennie: one more.

Lisa chuckled and placed another kiss on my lips.

Lisa turned her attention back on the tv and I was getting bored of the movie and I didn't really feel like watching it.

Jennie: lili I don't want to watch this movie.

Lisa looks at me and chuckled

Lisa: you want me to turn the tv off then hon?

I nod my head cutely at her and she turned the tv off.

Lisa: so what do you want to do?

I just wrap my arms around her.

Jennie: cuddle with me.

I snuggled to her and she wrapped her arms around me as we laid down.

A few moments later...

Lisa's phone started to go off. She looks at her phone but I couldn't see who was calling her.

Jennie: who is it?

Lisa shrugs her shoulders as she answers. I just looked up at her as she talked on the phone. Who the hell is disturbing my cuddle time. This time of the night?

Lisa: yes I'm at home.... not right now... okay see you tomorrow... bye babe.

Lisa says before she hangs up. What the hell did she just say? BABE!! I know for sure I wasn't calling her. I sit up on the bed crossing my arms at her.

Lisa: what's wrong thought you wanted to cuddle?

Lisa says acting like she didn't just call another bitch "babe" a couple of moments ago.

Jennie: Lalisa. who the fuck was that? And why the hell are you going to see it tomorrow?

Lisa tired to cuddle with me again but I pushed her away.