Getting fully dressed for the gym prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hi blinks it's your prank Queen Lalisa Manoban.

I smile at the camera while showing off my outfit.

Lisa: I'm obviously not dressed for the gym but I'm going to say to Jennie I'm going, when she sees me fully dressed in this outfit she'll most definitely question me

I nod at the camera as I explain to the blinks

Lisa: also it's really late so she knows I'm not actually going, I normally go earlier In the afternoon with Bam, Sorn, Minnie, ten and sometimes Nichkhun

I'm in mine and Jennies closet.

Lisa: I've already hid a camera in the bed room, so when I'm in there I'm just going to be on my phone or something.

I shrug my shoulders, I should of put more thought on the set up of my prank.

Lisa: it's around about 10:30pm right now, Jennie is just with Jisoo and Rosé deciding on what flavour wedding cake we should have for our wedding, I should be helping but I'm trying to prank my fiancé.

I chuckle to myself. I'm so funny.

Lisa: I just want Jennie to have her dream wedding, so if Jennie is happy I'm happy.

I shake my head, back to the prank.

Lisa: ok guys it's prank time.

Jennie PoV

Jennie: I feel like we should have 4 different cakes, obviously 3/4 tier cake.

Jisoo and Rosé widened their eyes

Rosé: that's a little too much don't you think.

I sigh

Jennie: we have a lot of guest and I want everyone to have a slice.

Jisoo scratches the back of her neck

Jisoo: and expensive shouldn't you run this by Lisa.

I rolled my eyes

Jennie: well she should be helping but she said she was busy, but anyways Lisa said I can get whatever I want on our special day.

I blush while Rosé and Jisoo chuckle.

Rosé: Lisa surely knows how to spoil you.

Rosé chuckles, she really does, she treats me like a Queen and I love it.

Jisoo: still this wedding is going to cost way more if you get 3 extra cakes.

I stand up from my seat.

Jennie: well I'm not paying, Lisa is and she said she'll like whatever as long as we all go to the cake testing appointment together, so get some sleep girls because we have loads of cake to eat tomorrow.