Bamlisa Q&A

Nobody's PoV

Lisa and Bambam set up a camera in front of them.

Lisa: what's up it's Lisa and I'm with my best friend Bambam.

Lisa introduces Bambam

Bambam: sup guys

Bambam hold up a peace sign.

Lisa: this is the first time you're doing a video like this on the Blackpink channel right.

Lisa looks at Bambam and He nods

Bambam: totally I've never been in a video like this I've just been helping you with pranks or making short appearances.

They both chuckled.

Bambam: we know each other well but when we're sitting like this it becomes awkward.

Lisa pushes Bambam playfully and they both laugh.

Lisa: that's very true because if you follow us on our social media me and Bam normally do crazy things, the only time we are like this is when we are going to the movies or something.

Bambam nods in agreement.

Bambam: also I just wanted to add there's a lot of question regarding my relationships, I just want to say I want to keep that private and out of the spot light but when I'm ready I'm sure Lisa will spill the beans.

Lisa smirks at Bambam while nudging him.

Lisa: anyways let's get started into the video, we are doing a Q&A the questions are on bams phone so he'll be reading them.

Bambam shows his phone to the camera.

Bambam: I'm just going to say before we start this, most of these questions are about our dick size and Jennie called me when Lisa got here because she knows we are making this video that she's editing the video so she'll see what we're going to say, she also said not to say anything inappropriate.

Bambam nervously looks at Lisa who was smirking.

Lisa: I do have to admit my dick has been the topic of most Q&A questions so I'm not surprised they are asking us about our dicks in this. But this is a girlfriend free zone so we can practically say whatever we like. This is friend talk.

Lisa and Bambam laugh and Bambam nods in agreement.

Bambam: I'll start with the first question and the first question is, who is stronger?

Bambam looks at Lisa

Lisa: Bambam has more upper body strength I'll have to admit just look at his muscles.

Bambam nods

Bambam: I'll have to say I am but Lisa has way more stamina then me, she's a faster runner.

Lisa nods as Bambam moves onto the next question.

Bambam: most embarrassing moment together and have you ever fought over a girl?

Lisa and Bambam both think.

Lisa: we've never fought over a girl, when we like someone we'll tell each other and just not go there.

Bambam nods

Bambam: also me and Lisa have different taste in women. The only thing we like that's the same is the pretty/sexy vibe.

Lisa nods

Lisa: that's why we are best friends we just get each other.

They both laugh