Calling my girlfriend another girls name

Lisa PoV

Lisa: blinks you know your girl Lisa is back with another prank... and today I'm going to call Jennie another girls name.

I say into the vlog camera while making a nervous face to the blinks, I am currently in my room.

Lisa: right now Jennie Rosé and Jisoo are watching a movie downstairs and I've been up here for a while so Jennie is probably going to wonder what I'm doing....

I set the camera up in a hiding spot.

Lisa: ok so you guys are in the hiding spot and it's perfect she won't be able to see the camera.... I'm wondering what name I should call her...

I say as I'm scratching my chin. What name shall I call Jennie.

Lisa: shall I call her one of my ex's name... Jennie knows all of my ex's so if I call her one of my ex's names she'll definitely be mad. Also my exs name will be bleeped out to protect her privacy.

I shrug my shoulders at the camera

Lisa: okay so maybe I'll just make things up as they go along. So I might take long before actually calling Jennie a random name. So be patient with me blinks, hopefully I get a good prank out of this.

I was about to speak again but I hear someone walking up the stairs, I quickly go to my bed and pretended to do something on my phone. Couple of moments later... I hear the door opening and Jennie coming in closing the door behind her.

Jennie: why did you disappear up here daddy we are watching a movie and I wanted to cuddle with you.

Jennie said in a baby voice I'll have to definitely edit that out later, or not. I looked at Jennie and put my phone next to me on the bed.

Lisa: I didn't want to watch the movie

Jennie frowns at me

Jennie: why didn't you just tell me that sweet face we can just hang out here or go out somewhere

Ok so when shall I say the name. I'm so nervous but looking at my baby's cute face makes me get lost in a dreamland over her.

Lisa: I'm sorry, we just watched so much movies I get tired of watching them, so I decided to hang out up here until the movie has finished.

Jennie signals me to come to her and me being love struck over her just walks to her wrapping my arms around her.

Jennie: then what does my lili want to do, we can do something together if you want.

I always love doing things together with my nini but Come on Lisa enough stalling just say it, yes your girlfriend is cute.

Lisa: anything as long as it's with you, I'm happy

Ok maybe my pep talk to myself didn't work I just want to sleep in a warm bed tonight. I was cut out to my thoughts when Jennie awwwhhhhed at me.

Jennie: your so cute can we go on a little lunch date please

I need perfect timing.

Lisa: sure

Jennie grabs her jacket and puts it on. Ok here goes nothing.

Lisa: Lauren can you grab me my jacket

I say casually and Jennie looks at me with a death glare. To say I'm scared was an understatement.

Jennies PoV

Tell me I heard her right did she just call me Lauren, as in her ex Lauren Jauregui. I'm so angry right now.