Lyric prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: what's up..... what's up.... it's the crackhead duo Lisoooooooo

Me and Jisoo wave at the camera which was placed In front of us.

Jisoo: As you can see we are parked and in Lisa's car.

Jisoo says with a smile on her face.

Lisa: we are here at the mall parking lot.... because we have just finished shopping

I say as I updated the blinks of what me and Jisoo have done today.

Jisoo: Lisa is helping me today with a prank that I'm doing on Rosé

Jisoo says with some nervousness in her tone

Lisa: yes Jisoo and Rosé don't prank each other that much so... we decided while we were not with the other two it will be the best time to prank.

I rub my hands together in excitement

Jisoo: Rosie and Jennie are at home and they know me and Lisa are out at the mall.... and you guys have been asking for me to prank Rosé for a while now.... so I'm finally going to give you guys a prank with Lisa's help.

Jisoo explains to the blinks.

Lisa: we know lyric pranks are kind of out of trend now but we haven't done one on our channel before so we are doing a lyric prank on Rosé

I said while looking at the blinks then I turn my head to Jisoo.

Jisoo: me and Lisa have been looking at songs that Rosé and Jennie don't know... we searched on the internet for break up songs and we found one that would be good for this prank.

Jisoo points at my phone where we were looking on the internet for the perfect song to use.

Lisa: I've got the lyrics on my phone, so I'm going to read them out while Jisoo types them to Rosé

I say while showing the blinks I had the lyrics ready on my phone.

Jisoo: the song by the way is called "I'm sorry" and it's by an artist called Brenda Lee.

I clap my hands together.

Lisa: before we start... we didn't put any cameras in the house so we won't get Jennie and Rosé reaction.

I explain then clap my hands again

Lisa: lets begin this prank.

Jisoo gets her phone in her hands ready to type.

Jisoo: okay what's the first lyric I should type.

I look at my phone and read the first lyrics Jisoo will send to Rosie.

Lisa: lets start of with "I'm sorry" 

I say as Jisoo types and sends to Rosé

Jisoo: okay I sent it. Now all we have to do is wait for a reply.

We didn't wait for long before Rosé replied.

Jisoo: she said "why are u sorry what did u do honey?"