Wrong person text prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hello blinks.... it's me Lisa back with another prank.

I wave at the camera which was set up on the desk in the office room.

Lisa: guys you probably don't recognize this room... well it's the office room, yes we have one of those in case any of us need to do important work or video meetings.

I explain to the blinks

Lisa: mostly Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé do all the paper work and video meetings, stuff I hardly come in for.

I shrug my shoulders and gave the blinks a smile.

Lisa: also I know you guys have seen Bambam Instagram post and We are recording the Q&A next week and it will be the next video, obviously after this amazing prank I'm about to do.

I clap my hands together showing them I'm ready to start.

Lisa: I know you guys might get bored of this prank because it is a lyric prank and we don't get to see the real life reaction of my fiancé, but we will get a good reaction.

I nod my head with certainty

Lisa: but if Jennie calls me I'll probably have to answer if she gives me... lets say around about 3 calls because if I keep declining... you'll see her in the news for murder because she would of killed me.

I chuckled half joking and half serious.

Lisa: so on the left part of the screen is going to be the screen record of my phone so you guys can see what I'm saying.

I explained to the blinks

Lisa: yes Jennie is saves as " My wife J " on my phone I'm pretty sure I'm still called Daddy on hers but she said she'll changed it when we're officially married,

I say if this prank fails and Jennie isn't mad well she is definitely going to kill me when she watches this.

Lisa: I've already been having a chat with her talking about her day and what she wants to eat tonight.

I chuckled

Lisa: so when I start this prank I'm going to put a random text which is off topic. Something really dramatic that will make her mad and then say... oops sorry wrong person.

I look nervously to the camera.

Lisa: ok lets start.

I think about what I'm going to text Jennie.

Lisa: ok guys I'm going to text " u can come around now my girlfriend isn't home and she won't be back for quite awhile 😉"

I type that into the phone without pressing send.

Lisa: guys I'm super nervous to send this because I now I won't get a good response

I relaxed myself and sent the message.

Lisa: Guys prey for me I've sent it.

I look at the camera nervously. Only a few seconds later my phone starts to go off and it was Jennie.

Lisa: I wasn't expecting her to call so fast... she must be really mad.

I didn't know what to do.

Lisa: I'll just decline and text her with "oops sorry wrong number".... guys Jennie is seriously going to kill me.

After I sent the second message I get a text back from Jennie.

Lisa: guys she send a long paragraph let me read it for you guys, she said " First of all Lalisa what do you mean GIRLFRIEND I'm your Fucking FIANCÉ, secondly why the hell did you decline my call and thirdly what do you mean wrong number who the hell R u talking to Lalisa, and lastly u better prey this little slut of yours doesn't step into the house or I'll kick her ass and yours too Lalisa for being a cheating jerk."