Cooking with blackpink

Third person PoV

The girls set up three cameras in the kitchen. One in the front and one on either side so we can see what everyone is doing.

Lisa: what's up guys it's your girl Lisa.

Lisa gives a cheesy smile to the camera.

Jennie: hello blinks, it's Jennie

Jennie hold up a peace sign to the camera.

Jisoo: its me Jisoo

Jisoo hold up a finger heart up for the blinks.

Rosé: and it's me Rosé

Rosé smiles sweetly at the camera.

Blackpink: Blackpink in your area!

They all said at the same time.

Jisoo: we are in the kitchen which means, welcome to our first cooking show.

Jisoo explains

Rosé: or shall we say competition.

Rosé makes a ooooo sound.

Lisa: its team Chaesoo vs team Jenlisa

They all clap there hands.

Jennie: before we start can I just say something.

Jennie smiles widely looking at the girls for permission. The girls nod in response.

Jennie: look at my ring

Jennie hold up her hand where her engagement ring is, showing it off to the camera.

Jennie: look how beautiful this ring looks on me.

Jennie was very happy with her ring. Jennie wraps her arms around Lisa's waist looking up at her and Lisa chuckled pecking Jennies lips.

Rosé: you guys after the engagement party Jennie got a little mad.

Everyone chuckled as they remember what happened. Jennie rolled her eyes

Lisa: Jennie got mad that I didn't get a ring to wear because now that we are Fiancés she wanted us both to wear a ring.

Lisa hold up her left hand to reveal a titanium ring.

Jennie: doesn't it look cute, it makes us look cute

Jennie intertwined her and Lisa's hands together.

Lisa: she said if everyone can see I'm engaged then she wants to show everyone that I'm taken to, so we went to the jewellers and got my ring.

Lisa kisses the back of Jennies hand

Jennie: and because she got our initials engraved in mine we got them engraved in hers to.

Jennie shows off her gummy smile.