I sold your dog prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hey guys.... it's me lalalalalalisa and I'm back with another prank.

I say while talking to the camera I hid in mine and Jennies room.

Lisa: I'm home alone so I figured it will be a perfect time to prank my princess

I smile widely at the camera.

Lisa: Rosé and Jisoo are away on a little trip for 2 days, so look out for there instagram story's and I'm pretty sure they will do plenty of vlives for you guys.

I tell the blinks what chaesoo was up to.

Lisa: As for my princess she's out with some of her friends.... she's been out for a couple of hours now, so she'll be home in any moment now.

I say to the camera nervously.

Lisa: so I'm left with all the pets alone....

I pause a little.

Lisa: and you guys know how much Jennie loves Kuma

I chuckle at the camera

Lisa: I'm going to pretend I sold Kuma.... Dalgom is asleep and Leo and Luca are playing around in there play area and as for Kuma don't worry guys I dropped him off to Bambams house, so bam is looking after him until I finish pranking Jennie, I know Jennie would want me to pick him up straight after she finds out this is a prank.

I chuckle at my perfect plan.

Lisa: Jennie will come inside and look for me then she'll probably go and see how the pets are doing and when she notice that KuKu isn't there she'll freak out and hopefully we'll get a good reaction

I say while showing the blinks my fingers which were crossed.

Lisa: I know some of you guys might think this prank is a mean one to pull on my baby but I love kuma too... but come on it's just a little joke

I chuckle

Lisa: so wish me luck because this is probably the last prank I'll do that's pet related... or is it

I said with a smirk and hopefully Jennie won't kill me.

Lisa: I also before I forget, hid a camera in the pets room so you can see Jennies reaction to when she can't find KuKu

As I was about to go for this part of the video and wait for Jennie to come home, my phone rang. It was nini so I quickly answered.

Lisa: hello honey....

I say and I hear Jennie chuckle from the other end. I put it on speaker phone so the blinks can hear.

Jennie: hello my sweet face.... I'm just calling to tell you I'm coming back home...

I nod and hummed

Lisa: ok come home quickly

I say calmly...

Jennie: and I also got you some cute outfits that I want you to try on for me later.

I chuckle Jennie normally always picks me some outfits when she's shopping.

Lisa: You know you don't have to buy me clothes

I can just tell Jennie is pouting right now.

Jennie: well I'm your girlfriend and I want to dress you because I want you to look good for me and only me and if any slut asks, you'll say "my beautiful princess dressed me".... and you'll point at me and if I'm not there then you'll say "my beautiful girlfriend dressed me" and show them your lock screen.