Smoking prank ( BACKFIRES )

DISCLAIMER
THIS IS FICTION NOTHING IN THIS STORY IS FACT.  JUST IMAGINATION.!!!!

( a/n: what Lisa and Jennies bedroom looks like but the bed has less pillows and is a little bigger.)

Lisa PoV

Lisa PoV

Lisa: what's up guys.... it's that time again... I'm here with another prank.

I say into the camera where I hid in mine and Jennies balcony so it's in view of the whole balcony.

Lisa: I'm going to do the smoking prank.... i hid another camera near the door so you guys can see Jennies reaction, I've got a pack of cigarettes right here.

I show the blinks the cigarettes

Lisa: little fact I used to smoke when I was in high school, I was a really rebellious kid... the girls already know we all went to the same school and they would all kill me if they find me smoking again especially Jennie...

I take a cigarette out of the pack and put the pack in my jacket pocket

Lisa: luckily Jisoo and Rosé are out for the weekend so it's only me and Jennie in the house and blinks I do not tolerate smoking it's bad for you do don't do it... this is just for a prank.

I went to go get a lighter.

Lisa: Jennie is making food for us in the kitchen and when she's finished she's going to come upstairs to get me and catch me smoking, hopefully we get an amazing reaction.

I was so nervous for this prank I didn't know what to do. Jennie might actually push me off the balcony.

Lisa: ok wish me Luck blinks.

Couple of moments later I near Jennie coming up the stairs... I light up my cigarette and stand outside the balcony taking a drag or so Out of the cigarette making sure that it smells like smoke.

Jennies PoV

I finished making food for me and my baby. I made her favourite food. Lisa should be napping or on one of her stupid video games right about now. When I walked into our room, I didn't expect what I see. My blood is boiling what the hell is she doing? It smelt like smoke everywhere, I slam the door making Lisa jump.

Jennie: Lalisa,

I say as Lisa takes a drag out of those horrible cancer sticks.

Lisa: what?

Lisa looks at me innocently, I'm going to slap her silly if she takes another puff from that cigarette. I storm towards her and slap the cigarette out of her hand and it falls all the way on the ground in our backyard.

Jennie: why the hell are you smoking again? Are you out of your mind? It's disgusting.

Lisa just looks at me blankly

Lisa: why would you do that couldn't you see I wasn't finished with it.

I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth right now, I'm about to slap some sense back into her body.

Jennie: Lalisa I'm about to slap you, where is the rest of them?

I helped myself into Lisa's pockets and I found a pack of cigarettes. I cross my arms and held up the pack in front of Lisa, I just glare at her.

Jennie: really Lalisa, are you an idiot. Why would you buy these things?

Lisa was trying to grab them off me but I didn't let her take them instead I dropped them on the ground and crushed them with my foot, I picked up the crushed cigarettes and threw them in the trash and came back to the balcony so I can tell Lisa off. Lisa widens her eyes at me.

Lisa: babe what the~~~

I cut her off.

Jennie: no... Lalisa what the hell were you thinking wasting money on these things? Do you not care about your freaking health?

Lisa scratches the back of her neck

Lisa: I was just stressed out alright Jen

I frown my eyes at her. Is she serious.

Jennie: what the hell are you stressed out about Lisa?

Lisa thought for a second before she responded back to what I just asked her.

Lisa: with youtube

She has got to be kidding me that's the worst excuse she's ever gave me before.

Jennie: bullshit Lalisa you know I relieve your stress perfectly... and I for sure know it works, I know I relive your stress better that a stupid cigarette.

Lisa gulps when I said that.

Lisa: I can do whatever I want babe, if I want to smoke again I can.

I try to control myself and not try to throw that plant pot at Lisa right now.

Jennie: excuse me... Lalisa as your girlfriend if I don't like what your doing I will tell you and we'll work something out so we can move on.

Lisa nods her head

Lisa: exactly We will work something out and I think smoking isn't that bad so I'm going to keep on doing it.

I pitch the bridge of my nose. Don't tell me my girlfriend has lost her mind, It's ok Jennie your girlfriend is just being stupid you can talk her out of ruining her body.

Jennie: are you hearing yourself Lalisa.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: a lot of people smoke Jennie.

I sharpen my glaze at her.

Jennie: and a lot of people break up, do you want that?

Lisa gulps.

Lisa: babe it's a prank.

Lisa points at the camera behind me which was hidden behind the plant pot and she went to pick it up.

Jennie: but you smoked it.

I asked sternly and Lisa chuckled

Lisa: yes babe it's a prank I had to I promise you I haven't started smoking again.

Lisa laughs and I just eye her

Jennie: oh ok it's funny huh... let's see how funny your mom finds it.

I take out my phone

Lisa: babe... not my mom.

/////////////

💭💭💭