Break up prank

Jennies pov

Jennie: hello guys it's me Jennie

I wave at the camera that I set up and hid in mine and Lisa's room. It had the view of the door and the whole room it was a good spot that I just found.

Jennie: I'm finally back with a prank guys and I'm going to do the break up prank...

I excitedly look at the camera

Jennie: I don't know what to except really because I know if I get a reaction from her where she's not really bothered then I'm going to go crazy....

I rub my hands together nervously

Jennie: Lisa is doing some shopping with Jisoo and Rosé I told them in advance that I'm pranking her so I told them to tell Lisa to come to our room.... guys I don't even know what I'm going to say to her because why would I even break up with Lisa she's my baby.

I checked the time on my phone.

Jennie: I'm going to call My Lisa to see where she is but I'm going to act sad so she knows that something is wrong and if Lisa senses that I'm upset or anything she'll want to come home quicker.

I go on my phone and call Lisa. After 2 dials she picks up

Lisa: hello babe, what's up?

I sniff a little to act like I've been crying

Jennie: I'm just calling to check where you guys are?

Lisa pauses for a little before she speaks. She's probably thinking if I'm upset or not.

Lisa: you seem upset Jennie are you ok?

Jennie: emmmm yeah

I slowly say with a sigh

Lisa: ok hold on we're coming back home

Yes it worked

Jennie: ok bye

I hung up before Lisa could say anything back to me.

Jennie: ok guys they will be back any moment or in about 10 minutes so I see you guys when Lisa is here.

Lisa PoV

When we came home I helped the girls with the bags and put them in the kitchen counter. 

Rosé: we'll do all the unpacking just go up and see if Jennie is ok

I just nodded at Rosé and made my way to Jennie. When I went into mine and Jennies room I see Jennie doing something on her phone.

Lisa: honey?

I called and she looked at me with an emotionless face.

Jennie: we need to talk

By the tone Jennie said that in she seems to be serious. Jennie stood up and walked in front of me. I just nodded motioning her to talk.

Jennie: Lisa we need to break up

When she said that a million of things come into mind and my heart just ripped out of my chest and torn into a million of pieces.

Lisa: w~what?

She can't be serious about this

Jennie: I'm breaking up with you Lisa

I shake my head I can't believe what I'm nearing

Lisa: is there something I did wrong because I'll fix it

Jennie shakes her head at me

Jennie: I just need to go and find myself Lisa... don't blame yourself because it's on me not you

Tears was building up into my eyes.

Lisa: but we're soulmates Jennie I thought you loved me

Jennie still had an emotionless expression on her face. Did she even love me? Why is this happening?

Jennie: I do love you but I need to do things by myself

What does she even mean by that?

Lisa: did you cheat on me or something because it's ok if you have... I'll just kill the person and we can act like nothing happened

Tears rolled down my cheek which made Jennie look away from me. Why is she looking away?

Jennie: no Lisa I would never cheat on you, never in a million years.

She said while her back was facing me, Why is she acting like this?

Lisa: look at me Jennie... please don't break up with me.... you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I can't sleep knowing you're not mine anymore... 

Jennie still had her back to me but I still spoken with tears streaming down my eyes the pain I feel knowing Jennie wants to break up is killing me.

Lisa: you're my whole world Jennie and I'll do anything to make you happy... I don't want to be with anyone else because you're the only one for me nini... I love you

Jennie turned to face me and she was pouting as tears formed into her eyes.

Jennie: baby it's a prank

She pouts as she takes the camera out from hiding. Then she walked to me and brings me into a hug I was to sad to even argue so I just buried my face into Jennies neck and wrapped my arms tightly around her waist.

Jennie: I'm sorry baby but I was taking revenge for the pranks you did to me.

I just nodded while my face was still buried into jennies neck hiding my face from the blinks. I've rarely cried on camera. but she got me she won today.

Lisa: don't do that ever again nini.

I hold her tight like my life depended on it. I'm not letting her go. The feeling that I almost lost her even though it was a prank still hurts me.

I listen to Jennie close off the video. She turned off the camera.

Jennie: can I put the camera away baby

Jennie said softly motioning me to let go of her so she can put the camera away but I'm not going to let go of her like I said. I lifted her up so Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Then I walked over to the bedside table and blended my knees so Jennie can place the camera on it.

Jennie: I'm really sorry baby I didn't know you was going to cry.

Jennie said as she wipes my tears and places kisses on both sides of my cheeks.

Lisa; why wouldn't I cry my heart still hurts even though it was all fake.

I sniffle and Jennie has a guilty look on her face.

Jennie: Awhhhh lili I'm really sorry... I'll tell you what tonight we can watch whatever movie you like and I'll let you do whatever you want to me after the movie is done tonight.

Jennie seductively said to me while scanning my face and all of a sudden my tears dried up. I just nodded at her and buried my head back into her neck as Jennie rubs my back.

She's mine..... I'm never letting her go...

/////////////////

Thought on emotional Lisa.