I'm pregnant prank

Jennies PoV

Jennie: hey guys... I'm back with a prank... and a lot of you guys have been asking for this prank called the "I'm pregnant" prank so I'm going to do it today on my Lisa.

I say with a smile as I hide the camera in mine and Lisa's room near the tv so it has a clear view of the bed. I covered it a little with Lisa's games blocking everything but the lens.

Jennie: okayyy my beautiful blinks... I'm going to call Lisa because she's downstairs watching something on the tv and Tell her to come up here and seat her on the bed... I didn't have time to order or buy any fake pregnancy test so if Lisa asks... I'm going to tell her I went to the doctors after I started to feel a little sick.

I pace around the room a little... I'm so nervous. I go near the camera again so I can talk to the blinks.

Jennie: I'm so nervous guys because I don't know how she's going to react... I don't know if she'll be mad, happy, sad or even speechless I really have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

I breath in and out slowly so I can calm myself down.

Jennie: okay I'm going to call Lisa up and we'll start the prank... So wish me luck

I go out of the room and wait on top of the stair case and called Lisa.

Lisa PoV

I was downstairs watching tv when I hear Jennie calling my name from up the stairs. I walked towards her. I stop at the bottom of the stair case and looked at her.

Lisa: what's up hon?

I shout up at her

Jennie: sweet face come in our room I need to talk to you about something.

I raise my eyebrows because of the tone of her voice and started making my way upstairs. When I walked into our room Jennie takes my hand and closed the door behind us and heads towards the bed. Did she call me up here to have sex. Stop Lisa your Jennie looks serious.

Jennie lets go of my hand and sits on the edge of the bed, then taps the space next to her telling me to sit next to her. I raise my eyebrow and sit next to her. She seemed pretty nervous... what did she do? I put my hand on her thigh and she looked down at my hand and started to play with my fingers.

Lisa: is everything alright baby?

I looked at her and her glaze was still down at our hands.

Jennie: I need to tell you something and I don't know how you will feel about it

Jennie pouts at me

Lisa: Jennie you didn't break my Xbox again right

I look over to my Xbox in a panic to see if there was any damage, then I feel Jennie turn my face with her soft fingers so I was facing her.

Jennie: no nothing is wrong with your Xbox.

Jennie sighs and I bring her hand that was in mine to my lips and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

Lisa: what's wrong....

Jennie gulps

Jennie: I'm pregnant

She's what... when... how???  I'm speechless right now. everything suddenly stands still.

5 minutes later..

I was just looking at Jennie still not said a single word, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the situation.

Jennie: well...

I shake my head so I can snap out of whatever trance I was in.

Lisa: but you're on the pill...

Jennie nods

Jennie: I don't know but it just happened.

I looked at her with a confused expression

Lisa: but how did you find out you are pregnant... did you take a pregnancy test.

Jennie shakes her head

Jennie: I was late for my period and I was feeling sick in the mornings so I went to the doctors to see if I was ill and they said I was pregnant.

I nod and I just bring Jennie into my arms hugging her with a warm embrace.

Lisa: its ok baby we'll be on this journey together... I know I had my doubts about having kids in the past but as long as it's with you I'm happy.

I hear Jennie sniffling I pull away from the hug to see her crying. She must be so overwhelmed. My baby...

Jennie: do you really mean that Lisa

I nod my head

Lisa: well of course I wasn't going to leave you... your my everything and we'll get through it. Im lucky to have someone like you in my life and even though I wasn't expecting this... I'm going to be the best daddy for our baby and for you honey.

I give Jennie a kiss and now she was sobbing, did I say something wrong? I wipe her tears away from her cheeks and replace them with my kisses.

Jennie: baby it's a prank I'm not really pregnant.

Jennie was still crying and I just nod. That was a mind blowing prank I can tell you that.

Lisa: you really got me, where's the camera?

Jennie points next to the tv behind my Xbox games and I walked up to go and get the camera.

Lisa: was this some sort of lesson to see how I reacted.

Jennie just shakes her head and I handed her the camera and I sit back next to her and hug her because she was crying. She held up the camera so we were both in the frame.

Lisa: why are you crying? Your prank was a success.

Jennie wipes her tears

Jennie: I thought you was going to be mad but you was really sweet and I know we had that talk and you said your not really ready for kids but when you said that it made me feel happy and overwhelmed.

I chuckle a little.

Lisa: its ok baby... I should of known it was a prank, what kind of women doesn't take a pregnancy test before she goes to the doctor.

I said making Jennie chuckle.

Jennie: does this mean your ready to have a baby.

I look at Jennie and she is so baby crazy but we're still young... I'm so in love with this girl.

Lisa: maybe in a couple of years we're still young and you can take care of this baby first

I pout as I pointed to myself making Jennie giggle as her tears were all gone. She nods as me.

Jennie: I'll wait for you... I love you

I peck her lips and brought her onto my lap holding her close to me.

Lisa: I love you toooooooo

I plant multiple kisses on Jennie face and neck making her giggle.

Jennie: hey let me close the video

I stop so Jennie can close the video. She's my baby.....

///////////////

Sorry for not updating in a while my internet was down. I have read all your guys lovely and funny comments and I do hear you guys but it will take time for me to write all those great prank ideas people suggested so please be patient and I try to be a good author. 😇😅

But here is an update tell me what you think???