SPECIAL vlog 👀

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hey guys it's your girl Lalisa

I walk around the jeweller. This is a special vlog today and I'm so nervous to share it with our blinks.

Lisa: I am at the jewellers with Bambam and Sorn, say what's up guys.

I turn the camera to my friends who were with me. They both hold up a peace sign, waving it at the camera.

Bambam: what's up, what's up blinks

Sorn smirks at the camera

Sorn: we are shopping for something very special.

Sorn and Bambam look at me and my face turns red.

Lisa: ok stop that

I shake my head at my two idiots, that I took long with me.

Lisa: the reason why today is a special vlog because I'm going to finally pop the question and buy an engagement ring for my princess, which obviously means I'm planning on proposing to Jennie.

I'm totally freaking out about it.

Bambam: stay tune for a long video guys.

I nodded at the camera and agreed.

Lisa: hopefully you guys don't get bored because this is a long video guys but I'll cut it short so you guys won't get bored.

Sorn and Bambam were already looking at the rings. They are all beautiful but I want one that Jennie will love and never wants to take it off her finger.

Lisa: Rosé and Jisoo are keeping Jennie busy at home and they already know that I'm planning on proposing. Minnie and Ten are setting up my proposal place, which is a secret location.

Hopefully I pick a good ring out today.

Sorn: Are you going to tell the blinks who else know.

I nod yeah I almost forgot to mention.

Lisa: both of our parents know I told my mom and dad as soon as I came here and all of our friends know including Jennies friends and you guys do when I post this video....

I flash a bright smile

Lisa: everyone that knows is keeping it a secret from Jennie and hopefully after I propose, these guys are going to set up a party which will be at our house where I'll surprise Jennie again and we can celebrate.

I explain to the blinks.

Lisa: this video will be uploaded after I propose to Jennie so while you're watching this I have already proposed, let's just hope she says yes.

I'm super nervous just thinking about what Jennies reaction will be when I pop the question.

Lisa: and I'm sorry I won't record when I propose because I want that to be a special moment between Jennie and I but I do want to share with you guys the important things so you guys don't get left out.

I say as I look at the rings.

Lisa: its going to take time so I've got all our friends to distract Jennie for today and tomorrow. I'm planning on taking her out and proposing in two days time. I've got something special planned for her, beside the party obviously. Minnie already showed me the spot of the proposal and it's perfect.

These rings are really pricey but anything for Jennie.

Lisa: Sorn has the same hand size as Jennie so I'm going to be using her as a hand dummy

Sorn flicks the back of my ear and can I just say, Ouch.

Sorn: you're the dummy

Sorn playfully rolls her eyes.