Q&A 2

A/N: before I start some questions where similar so I merged them into one. Please don't get upset if you don't see your question, hopefully the chapter makes up for it 😅😅😅 anyways enjoy 💕

Third person PoV

The girls were sitting on the couch in the living area as they set up the camera which was in front of them ready for today's video.

Jisoo and Rosé were sitting close together and Jennie closely to Lisa who was sat next to Rosé, Lisa has her arms around Jennie waist.

Jisoo: hi blinks its Jisoo

Jisoo winks at the blinks and waves.

Rosé: hey guys it's Rosie

Rosé sweetly says to the blinks while leaning her head on Jisoos shoulder.

Jennie: hey blinks it's Jennie

Jennie softly smiles at the camera as she sends finger hearts to the blinks

Lisa: what's up guys it's your girl Lalisa.

Lisa says while she held on to Jennies hand and intertwined their fingers.

Blackpink: BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

They all said in unison when they finished introducing each other individually.

Rosé: we are going another Q&A for you guys today... it's our 2nd one.

Rosé says while she lifts her head off Jisoos shoulder wiggles her phone to the camera.

Jennie: Rosé has the questions you guys asked on her phone and she'll be reading them out for us.

Jennie explains

Jisoo: ok lets jump right into the video...

Rosé begins to read the first question.

Rose: most people asked how many children do Jennie and Lisa want and there names?

Rosé says and Jennie looks at Lisa nervously.

Lisa: personally I want 2 children but It's up to Jennie and I'm not sure about names.

Lisa pecks Jennie on the cheek.

Jennie: for me I would like to have as many as I can but I know Lisa doesn't want to many kids and as for names, we don't know we might ask you guys for suggestions.

Jennie nervously chuckled and Lisa squeezed Jennies hand a little.

Jisoo: lets move on to the next question.

Rosé looks down on her phone.

Rose: the blinks ask who is bottom and who is tops for both couples?

Lisa and Jisoo chuckle.

Rosé: me and Jisoo switch most of the time I'm on top.

Jisoo nods in agreement.

Jisoo: its a weird thing you blinks want to know. Huh

Jisoo chuckles.

Lisa: as for me and Jennie, you know daddy is on top

Lisa smugly smiles and Jennie lets go of Lisa's hand and pushes her.

Lisa: but Jennie when she's mad she takes control.

Lisa shyly smiles at Jennie and Jennie just chuckled as she takes Lisa's arm and wrap it around her own waist.

Rosé: next question...