Ignoring my girlfriend prank

Lisa PoV

Lisa: hey guys.... it's yours truly... the queen of pranks herself Lalisa Manoban and I'm back with a prank on Nini.

I said as I hide the camera in the side of the tv, in mine and Jennies room.

Lisa: hopefully today's prank is success unlike the last prank I did on this channel, if you haven't already check out my first ever epic failed prank.

I rolled my eyes at myself and I double checked if the camera was noticeable and good thing it wasn't.

Lisa: the prank I'm going to do is the ignoring my girlfriend prank

I looked nervously to the blinks.

Lisa: yes I don't know how this prank is going to go down but let's see how far I can take this... hopefully I don't give into her straight away like I have in the past... so for you guys I'm going to try and ignore Jennie.... and you know how hard that is for me blinks.

I give myself a little stretch... I have to prepare for this, if Jennie gets emotional then it's game over for me, so hopefully she's just mad.

Lisa: by the way you guys are probably wondering where my beautiful Jennie is....

I went to put my phone on the bedside table and came back to the blinks.

Lisa: well she's helping Rosé and Jisoo make some food because we're going to Jisoos parents house later on in the day because they invited us and I'm supposed to help the girls cook some food but I'm up here setting up this prank.

I give the blinks a mischievous smirk.

Lisa: I have know idea when Jennie is going to come up so I might be here for a long time, watching something on the tv or I might play on my Xbox but never the less wish me luck...

Jennies PoV

Rosé: where the hell is That idiot girlfriend of yours Jennie, Lisa left me here to do all the work on the kimchi fried rice.... she said she was going to grab her phone she'll be back in 2 minutes.... 2 minutes my ass.

I look over at Rosé and she looked angry, not just angry, her face was the same colour as a red rose, I can see steam coming out of her ears. I sigh I'm going to kill Lisa for leaving us to cook again while she's probably watching tv in our room or playing a game.

Jisoo: Jennie can you please get your annoying girlfriend down here Before Rosé goes up there and slaps her with the fish.

I nod taking my apron off

Rosé: she's probably going to keep you up there to

Jisoo: you better go before Rosie explodes

I leave the kitchen and I made my way up to mine and Lisa's room to see her watching tv. I rolled my eyes I knew she was watching tv. I closed the door behind me, then made my way in front of the tv with my arms crossed.

Jennie: why aren't you not helping us in the kitchen Lalisa

Lisa didn't say a word just moved her head and kept looking at the tv, I rolled my eyes why is she being so childish?

Jennie: Lisa I know you're not deaf, answer me when I'm speaking to you.

Lisa still was ignoring me and I was getting a little annoyed. I turned the tv off so she can pay attention to me.

Jennie: can you answer me... use your stupid words

Lisa just picked up her phone and started to do something on her phone. Is she really trying to annoy me right now. I walk up to her and straddle her crotch area. I hear Lisa gulp so I know she can't ignore me now.

Jennie: Lalisa don't ignore me and come down and help us with the food.

Lisa still has her eyes on her phone. I will seriously break her phone.

Jennie: lalisa yahhhhhhh!!!!

I shout and Lisa still was ignoring me. I grabbed her phone off her and threw it on the other side of the bed so she couldn't reach it. Lisa just turned her head and closed her eyes. I'm starting to get upset... what if I did something to her that's why she's ignoring me?

Jennie: you're going to make me cry Lalisa, why aren't you talking or looking at me

I leaned down so my face was close to hers and pouted yet Lisa didn't look at me and I was starting to get more and more upset. Did I do something to her?

Jennie: lili

I said in a baby voice and Lisa still didn't look at me. What did I do to her. Did I hurt her and not even realise.

Jennie: whatever I did Lili I'm sorry, please talk to me.

Tears began to roll down my eyes, and when Lisa hears me sniffle She glanced at me.

Jennie: are you mad at me?

Lisa sits up wrapping one arm around my waist then she got her free and and wiped my tears away. ok now I'm confused.

Lisa: baby it's a prank.

I didn't know weather to shout at her or not. I was just to upset to say anything. I got off of Lisa and she went to get the camera.

Lisa: don't be upset babe it was just a prank.

Lisa pouts at the blinks as she moved the camera away from me so I wasn't in the frame

Lisa: guys don't forget to like the video, click that little bell button so you don't miss a single video and don't forget to subscribe.

I listened to Lisa closing of the video and then she turned off the camera putting it away. She walked over to me wrapping her arms around my waist and I just buried my face into Lisa's neck, as my arms looped around her neck. I feel Lisa squeezing me as are body's get even closer to one another.

Jennie: really hope Rosé beats you up with the fish when we go down to the kitchen

I hear Lisa gulp.

/////////////

💭💭💭💭